New Year's Resolutions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Year's Resolutions

What do you hope to accomplish in 2005? And which of your resolutions are re-runs from this year?

And no cheating with Hallmark-y sentiments like "be a better person" and "learn to love more." I'm talking about practical, work-a-day stuff like "lose ten pounds" and "get more sleep."

I plan to lose ten pounds and get more sleep. I also want to finally make the switch from 'full test' to diet soda (I hate diet, but I'm almost there), start reading again (maybe a book a month), and get out into the sun at least two days a week. For a web-addicted geek, that last one will be the hardest of all!

Re: New Year's Resolutions

Normally I don't make resolutions, but hey getting more sleep is something I don't mind doing.

Comment

Re: New Year's Resolutions

TRYING TO STAY SANE! Lose the weight I gained from eating from the Holidays and stop grumbling about the Youth group at MWH! Two more things, showing and saying how much I care for my LOVED ONES and stop beating the crap out of people even if they started the confrontations, I must learn to walk away and not be such a BITCH!heheheh
      Last edited by 1stwahine; December 25, 2004, 10:31 PM. Reason: forgot to put not before the B word!oops!
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
      X