Anyone want to trade????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want to trade????????

LOL.........its dec. 29th and temps hit 68 degrees today here in Oklahoma........four days ago, it was no higher than 12 and with the windchill, it felt like 5. I just wondered if anyone would want to trade with me? You get a brand new fully furnished 3 bedroom apt home and all the stupid weather changes you want to experience.
    If anyone on Oahu is NOT happy , feel free to trade places with me.

Re: Anyone want to trade????????

Who'd want to go to Oklahoma??? (I'm not teasing you or anything).
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by adri1456

Adri! No aloha! No shame!
      ( I AM teasing you or anything)

Comment

There are some good things about Oklahoma: For instance, in the 2000 census, there were some 48,000 Asians and Pacific Islanders (2,500 of them Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islanders), they have a good college football team (Go Sooners!), more than 68% of the adults own homes, which cost a median of a little over $70,000 (what can you buy in Honolulu for that amount of money? A closet in Wai'anae? ) and they had a median income of around $33,000. They only average about 50 people per square mile, which is why it only takes them about 20 minutes to get from home to work...when was the last time it only took you 20 minutes to get to work driving on H-1 in the morning?

They are the Cowchip Throwing Capital of the World, Route 66 runs through the state, they've got an Indian cemetery in the middle of a shopping mall, they've got a 1957 Chrysler buried in the time capsule that's due to be unearthed in 2007...what more could you want???

Oh yeah, and they have really lousy summers and winters.

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
          .... they've got an Indian cemetery in the middle of a shopping mall,
          Miulang

uuuuhhh...
          dass dat cemetary surrounded by walmart and sams club, yea?

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
            uuuuhhh...
            dass dat cemetary surrounded by walmart and sams club, yea?
            Heh,Kimo. I set you up foa dat one, yeah? Actually, dat shopping mall in OK has been around long time. But in typico "white man" style, dey neva wen take into consideration who wen live dere firss and just wen go build ova da sacred ground...Stay now one tourist attraction in da roadside oddities tour. You tink Keeaumoku going be listed in dat guide book too, someday? If dey eva rebury da bones, dat is.

Miulang
            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by adri1456
              The song,"O KLA HOMA!" Right now...anything is better than Mayor Wright's Housing! Don't know how they do it. Welfare receiptents must save all their money and splurge on FIREWORKS to start burning three days till New Year's Day. The bombs going off is making me jump and the noise and smoke...F""""Them! I know it's a part of our culture, but damn these people! Low rent,Surplus food,Food Stamps, Welfare,Health Quest,etc. I wouldn't want to work and support my family too if I had a deal like they give here in Hawaii Nei. Wish I could afford living outside but my SSI is only so much...can't wait till my children come back. Their gonna buy together and use their benefit being soldiers taking MY MAMA and me outta here for good! Ok, I've ventilated. Mahalo!

Today I'm going to be writing in my weblog about illegal activities still being done on Oahu. I went for a cruise to see for myself. Tomarrow is the last day of the year and it's worst than it's ever been. Check it out(not now) around 6:00 p.m. at http:www.hawaiistories.com/lynn/, where I write the truth about everything,anything, especially about me...it's my legacy to my future grandkids. That way nobody, I mean nobody can tell them lies. If I was a celebrity...it probably be a BEST SELLER, yeah, right!
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Sorry, it's not gonna be 6:00 pm. for my true story on illegal activities. My sister picked up My MAMA and I and took us to WARD to watch Polar Express! Wuz excellent! MAMA and I went to eat at...ah, thats on another thread.
                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
                X