World Boycotting US brands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boycotting US brands?

Well, it had to happen sometime. With the world's opinion against us and our policies, more and more consumers in other countries are starting to boycott US brands of goods that once were highly sought after. Whether this bodes ill for our efforts to reduce the trade imbalance remains to be seen. Can this be the first warning salvo to WM too?

Miulang

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...1104341187&e=4
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Re: World Boycotting US brands?

ironic thing is, after all we learn re; sprawlmart and their practices, WE as consumers in toto, are basically helping to boycott U.S. goods.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
      ironic thing is, after all we learn re; sprawlmart and their practices, WE as consumers in toto, are basically helping to boycott U.S. goods.
      So is that the yin or the yang of it?

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
        So is that the yin or the yang of it?

Miulang

whaddah i know!?

hey don axe me nuttin by now. I steh stahtin da kine...celebratin' da new year with da Primo.

you should too! take a break. you work too hard for da web site!

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
          whaddah i know!?

hey don axe me nuttin by now. I steh stahtin da kine...celebratin' da new year with da Primo.

you should too! take a break. you work too hard for da web site!
          Eh, gotta go moemoe now. Gotta wake up at 0 dark 4:30 so I can get to da airport by 5:30 and be on a flight to SFO at 7:40!

Everybody out dere: Hau'oli Makahiki Hou 2005!

Miulang

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
            Everybody out dere: Hau'oli Makahiki Hou 2005!

Miulang
            Haole make a sheeshee on a hoe.... to you too!

have a gweat time in fwisco!

Comment

Working...
            X