Happy New Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year

新年 御目出度う ございます! (Shinnen Omedetō Gozaimasu)

Happy New Year, everyone! Let's hope 2005 will be a better year than 2004 was.

Re: Happy New Year

oooh...my head! Happy New Year 2005 too! Had fun on Hotel Strret, watched the fireworks with my MAMA on Nuuanu Ave....and was great to see and bring in the New Years with my friends from all the bars! Just like old times, Aunty Lynn of Chinatown! Even got a kiss from a policeman!heheheh Still, went home to an empty bed. I'm glad MAMA and I made it and now we look forward to 2006! hey, I did it again...dis not my weblog...sorry.NOT!
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Happy New Year!

Comment

waiolu manawa mea hou i apau.

Last edited by kimo55; January 1, 2005, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Happy New Year. May 2005 be good to everyone.
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
            oooh...my head! Happy New Year 2005 too! Had fun on Hotel Strret, watched the fireworks with my MAMA on Nuuanu Ave....and was great to see and bring in the New Years with my friends from all the bars! Just like old times, Aunty Lynn of Chinatown! Even got a kiss from a policeman!heheheh Still, went home to an empty bed. I'm glad MAMA and I made it and now we look forward to 2006! hey, I did it again...dis not my weblog...sorry.NOT!

You were at Hotel Street too? Sounds like you had fun there like me!
            I had dinner with a bunch of friends over at Duc's Bistro, but it ended up taking WAY LONGER than anticipated, and I almost didn't make it over to Hotel Street in time to celebrate the New Year with my other frieds who were waiting for me! Happy 2005, everybody! Hope it brings you all health and happiness.

Comment

Originally posted by AbsolutChaos
              You were at Hotel Street too? Sounds like you had fun there like me!
              I had dinner with a bunch of friends over at Duc's Bistro, but it ended up taking WAY LONGER than anticipated, and I almost didn't make it over to Hotel Street in time to celebrate the New Year with my other frieds who were waiting for me! Happy 2005, everybody! Hope it brings you all health and happiness.
              Uhh..Chinatown was my old stomping ground. Hotel Street was my KINGDOM! I visit now and then but I don't make HAVOC like I used to. Use to tank 8-12 drinks a night...now, 3 max. Getting old and cough,cough...a bit ill! Happy New Year 2005! I'm having a BD Party on Hotel Street at my friends bar, if you interested, you're invited. Let me know in Hawaii Threads private messages!

Comment

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou to everybody too! We spent New Year's Eve holed up in the Hotel Beresford on Sutter St., SF, drinking a $50 bottle of champagne and eating sushi. We were going down to the Embarcadero to watch the fireworks at midnight, but after getting absolutely soaked (even with umbrellas!) waiting for the @@#$#^ cable car down at Fisherman's Wharf for about an hour, we decided to bag the bash downtown.

Today, as we walked around the soggy streets of San Francisco, we did see the detritus left over from the other eve's celebrations, though: a crushed party hat (with a little empty minibottle of bourbon lying next to it for effect) and many many dead umbrellas.

Miulang
                "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

yOU GO GIRL!!!hAPPY nEW yEAR 2005 too!

Comment

Working...
                  X