Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawai'i vs. USC Sept 3 2005

So who do you think is gonna win?

It's not too early to place your bets. With the absence of Timmy, we should just declare a loss now? (just kidding).

Go Warriors (in 2005)!
    live aloha

Re: Hawai'i vs. USC Sept 3 2005

Originally posted by slippahs
    So who do you think is gonna win?

It's not too early to place your bets. With the absence of Timmy, we should just declare a loss now? (just kidding).

Go Warriors (in 2005)!
    Dont we play them every other year, it seems that this will be like the 3rd time since 1999 we have played them since Jones took over as coach.

KalihiBoy

Comment

The 2005 schedule is out today:

2005 Hawai`i Football Schedule

Sept. 3 USC (6:05 p.m.)
      Sept. 10 at Michigan State (TBA)
      Sept. 24 at Idaho * (TBA)
      Oct. 1 BOISE STATE * (6:05 p.m.)
      Oct. 8 at Louisiana Tech * (TBA)
      Oct. 15 NEW MEXICO STATE * (6:05 p.m.)
      Oct. 22 at San Jose State * (2 p.m.)
      Oct. 29 FRESNO STATE * (6:05 p.m.)
      Nov. 5 at Nevada * (TBA)
      Nov. 12 UTAH STATE * (6:05 p.m.)
      Nov. 25 WISCONSIN (4:05 p.m.)
      Dec. 3 SAN DIEGO STATE (6:05 p.m.)

Here's hoping we have a good team this year....the schedule has some very good teams on it!

Comment

USC at UH for the opener...man, just think, the reigning champs at Aloha Stadium...the nation's eyes will be upon the Warriors. Will this be USC's first game or are they involved with one of the "pre-season" games in August, like the one at the NJ Meadowlands?

I agree..that's a tough schedule..least we get FSU and BSU at home..I love watching when Pat Hill gets all flustered and he starts talking trash about how UH never can play FSU close on the road, after getting spanked in Honolulu..just like he did a couple of years ago.

Comment

Hehe I heard that last year when we played them, the Hawaii contingent in the stands were chanting "OVER-RATED! OVER-RATED!"... man that took some guts, or a lot of beers. The only Hawaii highlight was the stiff-arm by West K planted on their DB... you could even hear a collective "ohhhhhhh!!" by the homecrowd.

It'll probably be a sell out this year.......but I dunno!

Comment

Working...
          X