New Mayor of Honolulu Sings "It's Gonna Be A Long Time Together!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Mayor of Honolulu Sings "It's Gonna Be A Long Time Together!"

He got that right! I wish him well. I couldn't afford $200.00 - $ 10,000 to be at his GALA tonight. Wow! Inaugural Celebrations, first at Kawaihao, then at Kapolei, after at Honolulu Hale...now GALA tonight at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel. I got to hand it to him, he'll be a self-centered sort of a guy! Eh, he deserves every bit of attention, he waited to long to become Mayor of Honolulu. I hope what he says all come true...less fighting at City Hall. Oh! Fix the Pot Holes while you're at it. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR WIFE ON YOUR NEW JOURNEY AS MAYOR OF HONOLULU!
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Re: NEW MAYOR OF HONOLULU SINGS "IT'S GONNA BE A LONG TIME TOGETHER!"

I thought that he went to Kapolei Hale first, then to Kawaihao and Honolulu Hale?
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Re: NEW MAYOR OF HONOLULU SINGS "IT'S GONNA BE A LONG TIME TOGETHER!"

Originally posted by adri1456
      I thought that he went to Kapolei Hale first, then to Kawaihao and Honolulu Hale?
      Heheheh, thanks for the correction! Oh! I wanted to add that Mayor Mufi should leave his singing to Nephi. (rolling on floor) Am I gonna get in trouble for this? I no care...I have mental illness!
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Re: New Mayor of Honolulu Sings "It's Gonna Be A Long Time Together!"

Well, he said he's gonna be the mayor for a millenium. Good luck to him.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
          he deserves every bit of attention, he waited to long to become Mayor of Honolulu.
          It's true he's waited for a long time, but you know, he'd have been a congressman for going on fifteen years if he hadn't flung mud at Cec Heftel all those years ago.

I am no fan of the Mayor's, but I believe he's generally earnest and I do wish him the best. I just find it hard to have faith in a man who plays dirty.
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

he waited to long to become Mayor of Honolulu.
            He waited a long time to become anything. I'm sure if the mayoral race didn't work out, he'd have found another office to try for. I was starting to get worried... at the rate he was going, he'd have been running for neighborhood crossing guard before too long.

Seriously, I want him - and any mayor - to do what's right by his city. Harris didn't do that. Maybe, just maybe, Mufi will. Time will tell.

Comment

Working...
            X