Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Won 500 Thousand Euros From The International Lottery!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Won 500 Thousand Euros From The International Lottery!

The email got through my virus protection and MSN's Junk Mail. I have been so busy today. I almost had a heart attack early this morning at 2:00 am. 500 Thousand Euros to be secured into an account. I was making plans on what I was going to do and those who would also benefit from it. One thing about me, I could never become rich...I like to share everthing and anything what I have. All I had to do was contact my agent. Yeah, right!

Please see whole story @ my weblog: http:www.hawaiistories.com/lynn/
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Re: I Won 500 Thousand Euros From The International Lottery!

Congrats?

I don't believe this, but if this is real, then congrats!
    (I've sent this to some people to research this, just incase).
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

All I had to do was contact my agent. Yeah, right!
      Um, I think she knows it's scam spam.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
        Um, I think she knows it's scam spam.
        Okay.

I'm just checking. (its been a long day at school).

Comment

Originally posted by adri1456
          Okay.

I'm just checking. (its been a long day at school).

It's been a long day here at "the office":

a guy in nigeria is going to send me 20 million dollars!
          been bustin my brain all day wondering what I will do with it!

Hmm lemme seee.. oooh I am so excited and thinking about it so much, my hair hurts!

Comment

Aloha everyone! It is a Spam Scam. I posted this to warn everybody else not to fall for this. It got through my Virus and MSN Junk Mail Filter so it's darn good in making people like me fall for it. Please be careful! Remember, If it's to sounds to good to be true, it isn't...
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
              Aloha everyone! It is a Spam Scam. I posted this to warn everybody else not to fall for this. It got through my Virus and MSN Junk Mail Filter so it's darn good in making people like me fall for it. Please be careful! Remember, If it's to sounds to good to be true, it isn't...
              I don't even read any emails from anyone I know, so rarely I fall for these scams.

Comment

Originally posted by adri1456
                I don't even read any emails from anyone I know, so rarely I fall for these scams.

rarely?! all it takes is one time, then yer skrood.

Comment

I dont know how my aunts estranged husband was contacted but he supposedly was a lost heir to a sizable fortune and it is supposedly in limbo with the lawyers rolling in it for now. He claims he is going to help all the family when he does get the 25 some odd million that will be left after the sharks have their turn.........we'll see
                  If anyone on Oahu is NOT happy , feel free to trade places with me.

Comment

One of the more interesting aspects, about these scams, are people who play along to frustrate the scammers.

Some of it is pretty hilarious. Check out some of the 419 eater stories where they get the scammers to do some pretty stupid things.
                    Last edited by 808_m3; January 8, 2005, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 808_m3
                      One of the more interesting aspects, about these scams, are people who play along to frustrate the scammers.

Some of it is pretty hilarious. Check out some of the 419 eater stories where they get the scammers to do some pretty stupid things.

oh gawd if that ain't the funniest damn thing ever, I'll eat my little cotton sox!

Comment

Working...
                      X