Will KFC become the new WM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will KFC become the new WM?

So the Chinese are clamoring for the Colonel's KFC, huh? I wonder what happens if the avian flu virus spreads again and they have to kill all their chickens to stop its spread? Then what will they have on the menu? "Kentucky Fried Dog?" "Broasted Snake, Original Flavor?"

What's kinda odd is most of those "exotic meats" all DO kinda taste like chicken, if you didn't know what you were eating...

Miulang

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...i_ge/kfc_china
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Re: Will KFC become the new WM?

Originally posted by Miulang
    What's kinda odd is most of those "exotic meats" all DO kinda taste like chicken, if you didn't know what you were eating...
    That's because its all in your mind.

If someone says that the food tastes like chicken, then your mind will think its chicken; if someone says it tastes bad, then it'll taste bad.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

nobody told me the crab was bad! nah, nah, joke. just had to put my 2cents in. was funny das why.

auntie lynn aka auntie pupule
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
        nobody told me the crab was bad! nah, nah, joke. just had to put my 2cents in. was funny das why.

auntie lynn aka auntie pupule
        Eh, fresh crab neva used to be bad...oni come pilau wen da crabs go live in polluted water or da store no handle 'em correctly.

And KFC already all over da world...Pepsi owns da company. In 2002, it split off its fast food holdings into a new company called Yum! Brands, Inc. Da company, which owns A&W All-American Food Restaurants, KFC, Long John Silvers, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell restaurants, is the world's largest restaurant company in terms of system units with nearly 32,500 in more than 100 countries and territories.

Up here, we get fast food places that sell both Pizza Hut and Taco Bell in da same store! (I wonder if can get antacids on da side to go, too! )

Miulang
        Last edited by Miulang; June 15, 2005, 03:15 PM.
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
          Up here, we get fast food places that sell both Pizza Hut and Taco Bell in da same store!
          This has been true in Hawaii for a while. And the only A&W and Long John Silver's I know also share a single building and dining room.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
            This has been true in Hawaii for a while. And the only A&W and Long John Silver's I know also share a single building and dining room.
            In Kona, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell are in the same parking lot. (Nothing else is there, just them....)

Comment

Mililani has a A&W/Long John Silver combo as well as the one near the airport.

KalihiBoy

Comment

if no moa chicken den China can make peking rat. bugga does look ono----da finished product! hehehe ewwww

ewww but dang protein eh!!
                Reggie aka pinakboy
                Reggie's Kaukau Time! blog
                Raw Eats Veggie Videos
                Recipe Tube TV!
                Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

Reggie aka pinakboy
                  Raw Eats Veggie Videos
                  Recipe Tube TV!
                  Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

move ova chicken, rat is on da menu!! kentucky fried rat!! babeee!!
                    Reggie aka pinakboy
                    Raw Eats Veggie Videos
                    Recipe Tube TV!
                    Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

Reggie aka pinakboy
                      Raw Eats Veggie Videos
                      Recipe Tube TV!
                      Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
                        That's because its all in your mind.

If someone says that the food tastes like chicken, then your mind will think its chicken; if someone says it tastes bad, then it'll taste bad.
                        hehehe dis one might taste like roast duck!!
                        Reggie aka pinakboy
                        Raw Eats Veggie Videos
                        Recipe Tube TV!
                        Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

The A&W / Long John Silver's at the Moanalua Shopping Center is no more. The Navy's redeveloping that huge lot; the external eateries are all still there, however (Pizza Hut, Jack's, Taco Bell, McD's, KFC, and that Chinese place).

Also, KFC will never be Wal-Mart; the food there's not inexpensive enough! I love me some KFC, but I always feel like I paid a buck or two more than I shoulda.
                          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Eh Pinakboy,
                            You gett`um, some ono the kaukau look. If no buddy NOES wat it is
                            an dey think chicken. Well wat u xpect u go into foreign country.
                            And one KFC yet, mo betta off`a side orda mandarine orange as app...
                            Can see the lunch and dinna rush, MEYBAY try pulehu style...EHHH..

OGGBOY
                            bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Pinacboy, I would have never imagine, oneday seeing the preparations of "RATS" in person, pictures online or in a book! As a cook, I find it interesting. As a coocoo person, I find it not odd at all. As a person living in the United States !

Auntie Lynn
                              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
                              X