Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We'll turn our enemies into Homosexuals!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We'll turn our enemies into Homosexuals!

There was an off-the-wall report from AFP about how the Pentagon had commissioned a study group to look for nonlethal methods of subduing the enemy. This group produced a paper in 1994 titled "Harassing, Annoying, and 'Bad Guy' Identifying Chemicals" which suggested developing "chemicals that affect human behavior so that discipline and morale in enemy units is adversely affected." One of the most outlandish suggestions was creating an aphrodisiac so powerful that it would turn heterosexuals into homosexuals. I suppose our troops would be immune to the effects of such "warfare". The presumption being, I guess, that once the enemy became "homosexual" that their wrists would go limp and they would be sashaying out of their foxholes.

The DoD claims that that suggestion was just part of a brainstorming session and that the findings never were implemented, although through the FOIA, it appears that some of these brainstorming ideas were still under consideration as late as 2001.

Wow, that's taking "make love, not war" to a whole new dimension!

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...s_050118084911
    Last edited by Miulang; January 19, 2005, 10:58 AM.
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Re: We'll turn our enemies into Homosexuals!

I love that story! NPR reported it yesterday and I had the best laugh I've had yet this year.

Comment

Working...
    X