lilikoi butter on mainland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lilikoi butter on mainland

I am looking for some lilikoi butter on the mainland...anyone know of the whereabouts... my last jar just ran out and within a couple of days I will be suffering withdrawl symptoms... help....
    Always dreaming about Hawai'i ... :cool: :) :D :eek:

Re: lilikoi butter on mainland

Do you ever come down to Seattle? If so, go into the International District and go to an Asian grocery called Uwajimaya. They have lots of Hawaiian items for sale there.

If you get really desperate, you can always go the mail order route. Hilo Hattie sells Lilikoi Butter for US$4.29 a jar (10 oz) plus postage. Since the exchange rate is becoming more favorable to you up North, it won't seem quite as expensive now.

Go to this link to order from Hilo Hattie's:
    http://www.islandcraftconnection.com...temGroupID=146

Miulang

P.S. This is made on Kauai. They also make some lilikoi mustard, which is interesting.
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Where are you?
      Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by zztype
        Where are you?
        Eritouma is in Vancouver, BC, where it's been raining heavily.

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks Miulang..... We do get down to Seatle everonce in a while and are often at Uwajimaya, I guess we never check them out for Hawaiian goods as we are always concentrating on picking up our Japanese stuff... Thanks for the link as well... my mouth was watering just looking at it.......

Yeah... way up in here in Vancouver, Canada.... wet grey days, but the rain is now not pouring just a steady, daily, drizzle..... enought to keep things green and the mud on the slopes and not in someones back yard.... Thanks again to all
          Always dreaming about Hawai'i ... :cool: :) :D :eek:

Comment

Working...
          X