Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siblings

Do you get along with them?

I'm just going out of my mind with my younger sister, because she's literally acting like the baby of the family (she stole the remote from me while I was watching TV, so I just gave up after I chased her around the living room and just went to my room). If I didn't have a good discipline, then people in Aiea would probably hear the slap I would have planted on her for acting up since the New Years.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Siblings

Hi Adrian! I'm the 2nd to the youngest in a family of seven. My kid brother lives in Georgia so I've been the BABY all these years. My kids act more mature than me. Yeah, I'm spoiled rotten and maybe that's why I got messed up BIG TIME. Nah, I chose the road and I take resposibility for all that I've been through. Go easy on your sister, love her and treasure her. Do the same for everyone in your family as well as everyone in your life and then some. Life is so short...next time she does something wrong, LAUGH SO LOUD AND TRY ROLLING ON THE FLOOR TOO. I bet she'll look at you and give you back the remote.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
    X