Clear All

• Microsoft Security Updates

I just spent some time downloading/installing all the updates. Plus
    I downloaded them and burned to CD.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/index.cfm...view&news=4523

Microsoft makes major patch release today
    by Stacy Cowley, IDG News Service

Biggest Patch Tuesday in months

Microsoft has released 13 new security patches on today, including several "critical" updates.

The release, part of Microsoft's regularly scheduled monthly security update, is the company's biggest patch roundup in months. Included are nine Windows updates, with at least one rated "critical". Also in the update bundle is a "moderate-risk" update for Microsoft's SharePoint Services and Office; a .Net framework update rated "important"; a "critical" update affecting Office and Visual Studio; and a "critical" update affecting Windows, Windows Media Player, and MSN Messenger.

Microsoft announced the number of patches in a security bulletin advance-notification message posted to its TechNet website. The company has adopted a schedule of releasing security patches in batches on the second Tuesday of each month.

Microsoft will host a webcast on Wednesday to outline technical details of the updates, followed by a question-and-answer session. This month's webcast has been extended by an hour to allow extra question-and-answer time.

--
    Check out my blog on Kona issues :
    The Kona Blog

Re: Microsoft Security Updates

I take it this for Windows XP?

Comment

Re: Microsoft Security Updates

That is correct this is for Windows XP.
      Check out my blog on Kona issues :
      The Kona Blog

Comment

Working...