Yahoo announces Firefox Toolbar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo announces Firefox Toolbar

Now in beta, Yahoo has released a tool bar specifically for users of Firefox. It will offer bookmarks and newsfeeds as well as the usual search engine and translation tools.

Sorry MacOS kiddies. You'll have to wait a little longer; this beta release is only for Windows users.

Miulang

http://www.newsfactor.com/story.xhtml?story_id=30383
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Re: Yahoo announces Firefox Toolbar

Originally posted by Miulang
    Now in beta, Yahoo has released a tool bar specifically for users of Firefox. It will offer bookmarks and newsfeeds as well as the usual search engine and translation tools.

Sorry MacOS kiddies. You'll have to wait a little longer; this beta release is only for Windows users.

Miulang

http://www.newsfactor.com/story.xhtml?story_id=30383
    Great... just when I got my browser window cleaned up when I switched to FireFox....

Comment

Re: Yahoo announces Firefox Toolbar

I dunno.
      Firefox is fulla cute but unnecessary bells n whistles.
      and the good stuff, well, safari's got it already.

many of the firefox stuff is like:
      "Hey! Check yer email and view many web sites in one window while you drive and call someone on yer cellfone as you munch on a buttburger and hittin' yer kid in da back seat who is slurpin' a beer, while chewing gum and patting yer head at da same time!"

and spyware, privacy.... windoze-centric issues, we dun care about...
      and many features of flamedog? well, mac's already far ahead. standard equipment...

Besides, as a macman, we know, to stay away from junk that originally is created for win doze and then, as an afterthought, they think then, a mac version may be a good idea.

mahaloz anyway.
      Last edited by kimo55; February 11, 2005, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X