Posting limit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting limit?

By any chance is there a limit of how many posts one can make to Hawaiithreads in a day?

Re: Posting limit?

I copied this from a post the Administrator posted to Waoli Kai on January 31st.

"I think ten posts in one afternoon is more than enough. Take a break, please."
    Last edited by 1stwahine; February 11, 2005, 12:32 PM.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Wasn't that because he was replying to the same thread? I only glanced at that thread eariler today, unrelated to this thread, but my take on it was a suggestion to just take a break from adding more replies to a thread.

In any event I was wondering if there are some kind of limit enforced by vBulletin that limits the amount of posting that can be done in a day?

Comment

As far as I know, there is no per-day posting limit in place at the software level. I'm certain there are modifications that can be done to implement this (say, {x} posts per day for {y} user level), but I don't think it's neccessary.

For now.

The example cited was simply because one user was posting every few minutes to the same thread with minimal coherence. Obviously, were a user to go completely off the deep end, something might have to be put in place by a moderator, but again, nothing automatic at this time.

Comment

I got to laugh at this one...it seems only yesterday that I begged to delete anything I posted on Hawaii Threads and Hawaii Stories if I started not making any sense due to being diagnosed with Schizoaffective at that time. Heck, even with being misdiagnosed, there are times when the administrator or moderator have to get me back on track...Mahalo to you all.

Eh, BRO KIMO! DEY NOT TALKING ABOUT YOU!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As far as limiting is concern, the day will come KIMO SAN!
          Last edited by 1stwahine; February 11, 2005, 12:55 PM.
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
          X