Government System Messed-up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Government System Messed-up!

Howzit everybody! Today, I recieved a letter from the STATE OF HAWAII DEPARTMENT OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT AGENCY, Oahu Branch. I was shaking and lips trembling as I read the letter. Making a long story short, the letter stated "unable to locate the non-custodial parent, with regular attempts made for 3 years or more.

Yep, they've been trying to locate my "DEAD HUSBAND of ten years!" The guy said that according to their records, he was alive. I never filed any collection on my husband. He worked hard for our family...until he couldn't due to Lou Geregh's Disease.

This past week I have been quite upset about Government, especially the clowns that voted on frogs and now looking into dogs and cats. Now this. To read the whole story, please go to http:www.hawaiistories.com/lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Re: Government System Messed-up!

Hoo boy, that is messed up.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
      Hoo boy, that is messed up.
      It's also affecting my sleep...not that I'm scared or anything, just that I tend to have nightmares. Eh, it's only MAMA and I in this 3 Bedroom, every noise or thought of one brings me to my feet. I look like the "Walking Dead" now. I'm going to try to go to SLEEP, I'll take an AMBIEN!

Check out the new design and format the Web Master did! Leave a comment if you like about the story, design, whatever you like. I want to test out the new features.
      http://www.hawaiistories.com/lynn

Comment

Guess what happened to me again. Yep, got another stupid letter from State of Hawaii Dept. Of The Attorney General Office, Child support Enforcement Agency!

RE: Notice of Case Continuation

I tried to contain myself, honest. Anyone ever tried calling that office at 692-8265. Took me 45 mins. Didn't calm me down one bit, made me more irritated. Anyways, spoke to "Alton". Again, he wanted me to get a death certificate. I told him I couldn't find mine and ask the Heath Dept again since they are part of our whacko State System.

Govt. waste of taxpayer's dollars. Auwe!
        The nerve trying to collect from a dead man who is innocent from any claim.

Life is still beautiful! Have a great week everyone.

Comment

Hmmm sounds like you've been emotionally damaged. Maybe a letter from an attorney telling the State to back off for fear of more emotional distress from you and another letter threatening a lawsuit for further emotional distress.

I tell you don't department heads at the State Government level have weekly department meetings? They really do need to get their heads outta their butts and start taking care of the people they're supposed to be working for...the people of the State of Hawaii.
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Dear Sweet Craig, If I get a lawyer to handle this, everyone who knows me will think I'm sue happy. Tita Miulang advised me what to do and it turn out well. My case against Kaiser is also being handled out-of-court. It's the principal. Money is not everything. Money won't bring back my husband. Emotional damages? I started to get them when my kids went to Iraq! hehehehe Everyday is an emotional roller coaster for me. Without our Ohana here, I would be in Kaneohe State Mental Hospital. Thanks for your advice.

Malama pono,
            Auntie Lynn aka Aunty Pupule

Comment

Working...
            X