Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finding Enhancements And Being Nosy On Hawai'i Threads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding Enhancements And Being Nosy On Hawai'i Threads!

The past couple of days I was being nee'e lei (nosy) and tried some enhancement features. I wasn't disappointed. I found something that was just up my alley...a bold red LIP! A "KISS" to one and all...on the cheek!

Today, I clicked on the small green square, "1st wahine is on her way to a distinguished road"! I haven't stopped smiling! That's the best affirmation I have seen. Every time I post whether feeling down or up, I'm gonna make it a habit to click that small green square cause to me it is filled with very powerful words! The Web Master and crew may have a different reason as to why the statement is used, I have mine.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Re: Finding Enhancements And Being Nosy On Hawai'i Threads!

The green square is related to the Reputation that is part of the vBulletin software (it's the name of the software that runs HawaiiThreads). There are a couple of threads in this sub-forum related to the discussion of Reputation and what happens when you post a 100 messages or more.

Comment

Re: Finding Enhancements And Being Nosy On Hawai'i Threads!

Wow! Thanks Helen.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
      X