Vinyl LP'S Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinyl LP'S Wanted

Just wondering if any of you have these things lying around the place in good condition and want to give them a new home. Let me know. Thanks!

Re: Vinyl LP'S Wanted

What are vinyl LP's?
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by hayn
      Just wondering if any of you have these things lying around the place in good condition and want to give them a new home. Let me know. Thanks!
      Go to Jelly's in Aiea, they have a ton of these, even 8-Track Tapes too.

KalihiBoy

Comment

I agree with Kalihiboy, if you haven't already gone there... Jelly's is great. I get all my jazz, etc., there. It takes a lot of digging, but there are some finds there, and there always seems to be a lot of stuff coming in. Another place is that store above Magoo's at Puck's Alley. I've found some whack stuff there, too, although a lot of it tends to be more DJ-oriented.

Comment

Re: Vinyl LP'S for sale

I have over 500 lp's of all ages and varieties. Some as old as the late 40's. From country to rock and roll. All in good condition. Some unopened. If your looking for anything in particular, email me at genofish@tds.net.

Comment

I still have about 2500-3000 vinyl albums in my collection, sharing space with about the same number of CDs - but most of 'em aren't for sale at the moment.

Check back in a few decades, after I've passed on, and my daughter will probably be happy to let 'em go...

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
              I still have about 2500-3000 vinyl albums in my collection
              About the same number I used to have until some mongoose broke into my place and stole every danged one of 'em!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Aiya. Just gave the Wahiawa Salvation Army over 300 of them things. Mostly contemporary jazz. You know, Earl Klugh, Grover Washington, Tom Scott, Spyrogyra, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Rolling Eye
                  Aiya. Just gave the Wahiawa Salvation Army over 300 of them things. Mostly contemporary jazz. You know, Earl Klugh, Grover Washington, Tom Scott, Spyrogyra, etc.
                  When? Does the SA still have them? Where's their shop?

I'm rehabbing my turntable (belt--shipped; stylus--not yet) so I can play my {modest} collection of records. That's why I asked about voltage here. Next stop, the amp/receiver!
                  http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Oooops so sorry. Was late last year so I could write it off this year. My bad. You should check them out anyway. They may still have a bunch. They don't sell all that fast at this one. From Kam Hwy. turn left onto Kilani Ave. and they're about 75 yds down on the left. Kind of across from Tamura Market.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkmeister
                      my {modest} collection of records.
                      Missing from your library, Styx's "Too Much Time On My Hands."

Comment

Missing from your library, Styx's "Too Much Time On My Hands."
                        Most anything after about 1978 is missing from my library. I bought about half of that collection at the Navy Exchange in Japan for $2.50/album. Most of the rest was bought on Kwajalein (at a store they laughingly called "Macys West," which had no connection to the real one).

It occurs to me that when I was out on Kwaj I never had any idea I'd be living in Hawai'i years later, shopping at the "real" Macys.

Comment

'Twas a joke, LM. As in "enough time to post a list of my collection on my website."

I suffer from music collection-itis as well. If I started making a list now, it would be next year before I finish. But maybe that's because I'm also lazy.

Comment

'Twas a joke, LM. As in "enough time to post a list of my collection on my website."

I suffer from music collection-itis as well. If I started making a list now, it would be next year before I finish. But maybe that's because I'm also lazy.
                            I realized that. Believe it or not, it only took about a day to do, and I found a nifty tool which converts Excel to HTML without all the extraneous crap Microsoft puts into a page when you use "Save as HTML" in Excel.

Comment

Link,

GARAGE SALES. Just this past weekend alone in Foster Village, very near you, two garage sales featured LPs in great condition. The one I asked about wanted to sell me the whole bin of 100 for $5.

I have some leftover from the 60s and 70s, but it's too much humbug to dig them out of my closet! If I ever do dig them out, I'll give you a pile, free.

Blaine
                              Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

Working...
                              X