Best Taste of Hawaii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Taste of Hawaii

Aloha! Just wondering for you guys who have been residing in Hawaii for a long time, what's the most delicious food or dish that Hawaii can offer?...

I've seen (okay not tasted although i wish so lol) Kalua pork, I've heard about poi and pinacolada which I've tasted this flavor from a candy. It was nice... I've drinked and tasted lots and lots of Hawaiian punch (but oh well i'm not sure if it's the real deal... lol)...

It's chow time... I'm getting hungry out here lol... thanks in advance for your replies....
    AMERICA VOTES 2008: VOTE FOR JJK & KUCINICH!

http://www.freewebs.com/vote4dreamteam
    Mahalo!

Re: Best Taste of Hawaii

We have many ethnic groups that live here, plus the fact that this is the 50th State, so the various choices to choose from of which dishes Hawai'i has to offer being the BEST depends on the individual.

My choices may not be so loved by others cause it's weird.

Na'ua (Intestines w/ Lu'au leaves), Tripe Stew, Squid Lu'au (Squid w/ Coconut Milk & Lu'ua Leaves and of course...Lomi Aku or Ahi with Opihi!

ONOLICIOUS TOP THE MAX! AFTER EATING , GO MOIMOI FOR LONG TIME!

OOooops! Forgot the HAUPIA foa dessert!
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Fried rice loco mocos from the Hawaii County Fair
      Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
      Flickr

Comment

Loco moco, yes, definitely. Also, opihi and sashimi and poke and all the incredible things the ocean provides. Char siu. Kal-bi. Spam (or Tulip!) musubi. Oh, I can't even narrow it down. The totality of tastes, the mix and colors and shades altogether, is specifically what I love the most.

Comment

sounds yumyum.. but of all of those Hawaiian food i think the only one i know is haupia... it sounds like hopia-- the one we have back in the Philippines... lol....

that loco mocos sounds delicious.. maybe it will make be go loco eating that food and crave for it... is that loco mocos with sea foods?
          AMERICA VOTES 2008: VOTE FOR JJK & KUCINICH!

http://www.freewebs.com/vote4dreamteam
          Mahalo!

Comment

Working...
          X