Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who can I reach to ask Jasmine Trias's "people" if she can perform for an event?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who can I reach to ask Jasmine Trias's "people" if she can perform for an event?

I polled some mainland people who should be arriving here for an event being held here next summer, and they said that they would love to see our own American Idol.

Since she's in the top 3 now, she might be very busy and I thought I'd start now to contact her "people" to ask them if she could perform for an event next summer.

Where (and who) are her "people" anyway, and how can I contact them?
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Who can I reach to ask Jasmine Trias's "people" if she can perform for an event?

All "American Idol" contestants are managed by the 19 Group of Companies, specifically, 19 Entertainment's Artist Management Division (see also: Simon Fuller). I'm not sure how easy they are to get in touch with, but I can guarantee you that any "Idol" contestant in the top twelve will not come cheap... if at all.

The contracts that "Idol" performers are bound by is long rumored to be among the more restrictive in the industry.

19 Entertainment is based in London. According to various music websites, their contact information is as follows:

19 Management
    35-37 Parkgate Road
    Ransomes Dock, Unit 32
    London SW11 4NP
    Tel: +020 7801-1919
    Fax: +020 7801 1929
    Last edited by pzarquon; May 14, 2004, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Re: Who can I reach to ask Jasmine Trias's "people" if she can perform for an event?

In addition to the reply above, I think I recall hearing that the AI finalists will be on a 50-show tour next summer, so her availability is probably nil.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Damn. well, thanks anyway.
        How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Did you try anyway?

Comment

Working...
          X