How much per gallon now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much per gallon now?

Back when i was there in Nov., it was 2.19-2.36 depending on which part of the island i was on.........how much per gallon is it now?
    If anyone on Oahu is NOT happy , feel free to trade places with me.

Re: How much per gallon now?

When I was on Maui the other day, the price of a gallon of regular was $2.67-$2.69. There's no competition between the different retailers, so the price was fairly consistent wherever I was.

In Seattle, the price is around $2.07-2.17/gallon, depending on the station.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

As mentioned in the diesel thread, you can go to sites like sites like GasPriceWatch.com and GasBuddy.com (or, more directly, HonoluluGasPrices.com), where "price spotters" regularly update the price of gas at various gas stations. Lowest price is at Costco, of course, at $2.16, highest is $2.42 at Chevron/McKinley Car Wash on Kapiolani.

Comment

I paid $2.35.9/gallon (regular unleaded) for a fillup at ChevronTexaco yesterday.
        http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Working...
        X