PDA

View Full Version : candy bar discussion

helen
March 13th, 2005, 10:02 AM
Scrivener's trivia question about the 3 Musketeers (http://www.hawaiithreads.com/showpost.php?p=21596&postcount=26) candy bar got me kind of wondering what is everyone favorite candy bar?

For me it would be Twik or Good News, then Snickers or Kit Kat Bar. I don't know if one considers M&M a candy bar but I sometimes munch on the Peanut version.

glossyp
March 13th, 2005, 10:43 AM
My favorite is Big Hunk but that chewy nougat is murder on teeth so I don't eat it anymore. Next fav is PayDay.

1stwahine
March 13th, 2005, 11:36 AM
Nestles Crunch, I eat it by my own sections. Keep one under my bottom pillow if I get the munchies late at night. Problem is sometimes I forget the darn thing is there. MAMA'S is Mounds, yuk! :D

Albert
March 13th, 2005, 12:24 PM
Butterfinger.

U'ilani
March 13th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Back when I used to be able to eat 2 candy bars a day with impunity, I loved Violet Crumble, Reeses PB Cups, and M&M Almonds.

scrivener
March 13th, 2005, 06:08 PM
My favorite of all time was the original Whatchamacallit, in the days before Hershey added caramel to it. It's still not bad, but when it was just puffed rice, peanut butter, and chocolate, it was heavenly.

Currently, I especially like Chunky and Butterfinger B.B.s.

malia
March 13th, 2005, 06:11 PM
I used to love Butterfingers and Snickers. But lately whenever I get the urge for chocolate, I'll pop a couple of m&ms, plain (or mint or almonds, if available). :)