Auditions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auditions

The Honolulu gospel ensemble® will hold auditions on March 26, 2005 from 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM for women and men (18 years old or older) who can really sing or play a musical instrument.
    In planning for the audition you should be advised that the Honolulu Gospel Ensemble is a volunteer choir with professional standards, please prepare a song to demonstrate the quality of your voice. This should be a song that you know well and feel comfortable with. You may sing a cappella. In addition, you should read our Mission Statement below.

Mission Statement
    The principal purpose of the Honolulu Gospel Ensemble is to employ positive music to express the power of spirit and bring a message of faith, hope, love and joy to the community and to the world, to exemplify through interfaith, multiracial and multi-cultural membership the principles of equality, justice, peace, unity and cooperation and to serve as a model for what is possible among all people.

For more information on the process or if you have any additional questions, feel free to call Freddy at (808) 864-6926.

We thank you for your interest. Hurry! Only 25 members needed

Re: Auditions

Originally posted by freddyludiazo1
    The Honolulu gospel ensemble®

Whoa!
    THAT... is a registered trademark!?

Comment

Mahalo! I'm gonna be busy Saturday! Just talked to Freddie and auditions is Saturday at 296 N. Vineyard Blvd. @ The Salvation Army Chapel. I'll give it my best as I love singing and don't sing much anymore especially Karaoke. If I make it to the audition (5 mins. away from MWH), i'm gonna sing a cappella either, "Theme From Ice Castle)" or "HE".

One never knows, if one never tries.....

then it's off to las vegas @ 8:30 pm.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by freddyludiazo1
        The Honolulu gospel ensemble®
        Not your registered trademark!?

be very careful if it isn't.
        cuz if you DO use that symbol, the federal government will come down VERY hard on you for using a logo that tells the world you went through the registration process with the patent and trademark office in Washington, D.C. to claim and record THAT as the mark of your trade. When and IF... anyone uses the R in a circle, without going through the process, that is and can be:
        VERY bad news.
        IF... that is your trademark, you put the two letters;
        TM
        next to your trademark.
        ONLY after you have registered with the P&TM office, AFTER they give you accreditations; confirmation that it was accepted, after THEIR due dilligence, ONLY then can you do this.
        You don't and can't use
        ®
        mistakenly. Or accidentally.
        There is a very definite, purposeful reason for its existence. And it dilutes the power it has when it is used haphazardly by others, after all the work legitimate registrars have gone through to protect THEIR trademark.

A word to the wise, as it were...
        Last edited by kimo55; March 22, 2005, 02:48 PM.

Comment

wow, i learned sumthing today...oh, well. mahalo kimo.
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
          X