No announcement yet.

American Idol Camile Velasco signed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Idol Camile Velasco signed...

with Motown/Universal Records! Wow, I read that in the paper. Congratulations! Of the two girls she was my favorite.

Anyone know if Jasmine hooked up with a label?

Re: American Idol Camile Velasco signed...

i'm really happy for Camile.. Watch out for her debut single, "Destiny" you can hear it's preview at alohacamile.com ; I've heard from someone that her aunt said it's coming out last February..then, i guess it's not yet released..then, her aunt said that it'll be probably this March.. maybe this end of March... that's why if you saw Camile @ American Idol 4 in the audience last Thursday, WOOT!!! i believe it's one way to promote her single... she was wubly.. i just saw a screen cap of it... (you can check out http://planetjazz.org/forum for the screen cap on Camile's section)...

About Jazzy, she's under Clockwork Entertainment which works on artists waiting to be packaged to a bigger company.. coz I've heard that Jasmine is still trying to look out for the best option coz it's a big decision.. And her debut single, is probably, "Can't Hold Back," which she had sung (in acapella) @ the Rock your Prom event @ Cali and Hawaii Expo.... you can check it our the said forum above...

i love both of these girls.. wishing them all the best in their careers... and I'll definitely buy both of their cds...
    Last edited by waikikiluau; March 25, 2005, 07:21 PM.
    AMERICA VOTES 2008: VOTE FOR JJK & KUCINICH!

http://www.freewebs.com/vote4dreamteam
    Mahalo!

Comment

My niece emailed me this link:

www.myspace.com/camilevelasco

It has a couple of songs that she's going to release. Hmmm could she be the sleeper of the also-rans? Motown/Universal? Not a fly by night label.

Comment

way to go Camille!!

whea Jasmine stay?? hehehe she prolly touring with da filipinos in San Fran at Monster Park.
        Reggie aka pinakboy
        Reggie's Kaukau Time! blog
        Raw Eats Veggie Videos
        Recipe Tube TV!
        Deep Fried Recipes TV!

checkem out!!

Comment

Originally posted by cezanne
          Hmmm could she be the sleeper of the also-rans?
          Of the four locals, Camille is oddly the favorite of many of my friends. I'm not a fan of her particular style of music, but she does it well, and certainly seems to be developing quite a following.

Comment

Originally posted by cezanne
            with Motown/Universal Records! Wow, I read that in the paper. Congratulations! Of the two girls she was my favorite.

Anyone know if Jasmine hooked up with a label?
            Yea, she's hooked with a record company in Hollywood. Man I'm so pumped to see our girls doing so well!!!!!

TY

Comment

Just goes to show, if you have the talent and gumption to succeed, you could start out working at an IHOP slinging pancakes and still become famous!Yup, I used to eat breakfast at the Kahului IHOP a couple of years ago when I was visiting the folks. Maybe she was my server then.

Miulang
              "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Wuz Good Fo See 2 Sista`s On Amer. Idol. Talk About Stay
                Glue To Da Tube Fo Watch Dem Sing.
                Even Do Camile From Maui At Dat Time, I Still Wen Like Da Way
                Jasmine Sing....
                Only My Opionion So No Get Huhu............
                Oggboy
                bin dea-dunn dat.

Comment

Working...
                X