Merry Monarch Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Monarch Time

Well.... it's that time of year here in Hilo...Music fills the air, hula maidens seen everywhere and yes.... It's been raining since Saturday. There's nothing like it. The whole town transforms into a place full of color and joy, spring is in the air...but it still rains...roads become a mess of rental cars of every shape and make....and the rain keeps falling...resturants stay open late in hopes of feeding our hungry guests from around the world....drip...drip...not a hotel room can be found in any of Hilo's hotels...spinkles ....Lei stands and Kaukau everywhere....culture and things Hawaiian....RAIN!...It's Merry Monarch Time

Aloha
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: Merry Monarch Time

Still up after the competition officially ended an hour ago. I am most proud of Halau Na Kamalei and their accomplishments (there's alot of history there, for sure).

Way to go Robert!

And the Ma'iki legacy lives on...

Comment

Re: Merry Monarch Time

Applause! Applause! Hula Halau Na Kamalei (Robert Caz). Well done Robert! Guess you and the men have a BIG day off from Hula on your regular Sundays practices. All the hard work paid off.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
      X