April Fool's Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Fool's Day!

Happy April Fool's Day, all. Be sure to take any shocking news you receive with a grain of salt. You can read up on April Fool's Day at the Wikipedia, but be forewarned, even the Wikipedia is crawling with April Fool's Day pranks. Check out the Museum of Hoaxes for some infamous hoaxes (or, since the site seems overwhelmed right now, just hit this "best of" collection in Mississippi's Sun Herald.

On the grand scale, who can forget KSSK's April Fool's Day parade? But let's get personal: What was the best April Fool's Day hoax you've played on someone, or that someone played on you?

Re: April Fool's Day!

Originally posted by pzarquon
    On the grand scale, who can forget KSSK's April Fool's Day parade?
    Turned on my radio today and Rick Hamada at KHVH radio said he was leaving. However when GM Paul Wilson called, he said Rick's replacement was going to be former Governor Ben Cayetano. Now that is a joke.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Re: April Fool's Day!

You never know what goes on down the hallowed halls of Clear Channel and that's no joke.

HEY KIMO what's that horrific thing on top of your head! Oh never mind it's just your face...oops my mistake! Whadda you mean I was looking in the mirror that can't be cuz it's all cracked!

But getting back to good old Ben, Clear Channel has decided to give Liberal talk radio a chance and having that renegade Ben Cayatano would be a perfect fit...The Republicans won't feel so agitated with this so so Democrat and the Democrats will just eat him up alive on the air. Perfect host for the new Liberal KHVH morning drive. Rick can be the counterpoint. That would be an interesting show.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
      X