Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***Bid'em Dano!***Hawaii's Premier Auction Site***

Aloha,

Come visit our new website http://www.fiveoauctions.com Da place Kama'aina go to buy & sell. Serving all of Hawaii!

The site just opened and already has some nice items up for auction.

Only residents of Hawaii can list items for sale, but the whole world can bid!

The point is to keep it local, and cut down the expensive shipping costs from the mainland.

So start selling your items now for as low as 12 cents, plus you automatically get $20.00 instant credit!

Mahalo
    Bid'em Dano!

***Five-O Auctions***Check us out!**Bid'em Dano!***

Aloha,

Come visit our new website http://www.fiveoauctions.com Da place Kama'aina go to buy & sell. Serving all of Hawaii!

The point is to keep it local, and cut down the expensive shipping costs from the mainland.

So start selling your items now for as low as 12 cents, plus you automatically get $20.00 instant credit!

Mahalo
    Bid'em Dano!

Comment

**Five-O Auctions**Hawaii's Local site!**Bid'em Dano!**

Aloha,

Mahalo
      Bid'em Dano!

Comment

Re: **Five-O Auctions**Hawaii's Local site!**Bid'em Dano!**

Originally posted by chuhi
        Come visit our new website [/b]

cool. but this should be one post.
        and should be in
        selling

Comment

Yes, this should be put into the "for sale" section. I've already notified the poster and the admin of this. My moderating powers don't apply to the main section of the board.
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I completlely understand. Give a bruddah a break, I'm new to this discussion stuff. I'll know for next time.

Mahalo!

Comment

Re: ***Bid'em Dano!***Hawaii's Premier Auction Site***

Five-O Auctions and KCCN FM 100 have teamed up to support an unfortunate local.

Greg Nutt has been residing at St. Francis Hospital for quite awhile. He had just underwent a major surgery. He had both his legs amputated! Then something really bad happened to Greg Nutt. While he was asleep someone broke into his hospital room while he was asleep and burgularized him. The theif stole his wallet, pictures, passport, money, and his laptop computer.

Greg Nutt used that computer daily. This was his only affordable means of keeping in touch with his countless friends around the world.

Read the whole story here.

So we are hosting a charity auction on his behalf. Please join us in our efforts to help make life a little bit more comfortable for our brother Greg.

Greg was and still is a local favorite. He was Disc Jockey for KCCN for many years.

Now is the time to Spread-A-Little-Aloha!

100% of all proceeds will benefit Greg Nutt

Click here to help now! Five-O Auctions
              Last edited by chuhi; May 2, 2005, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Happy 4th of July from

Five-O Auctions

Bid'em Dano!

Comment

Originally posted by chuhi
                  Bid'em Dano!
                  you mean
                  "Danno"

Comment