Baseball 2005: Play Ball!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baseball 2005: Play Ball!

Any expectations for this year in major league baseball? Predictions for the conferences and dreams for the World Series?

Re: Baseball 2005: Play Ball!

Ichiro hits .400!

I'm sick of the Red Sox and the Yankees already after one game.

Twins-Cardinals World Series.

Comment

Once a Dodgers fan, always a Dodgers fan.

If you're into blogs, here's a list of those that focus on baseball. Nearly every team (or maybe all, by now) has at least one blogger paying attention.

I'm happy for DC, which hasn't had a team since 1971. I watched a few games at RFK back in the mid-1960s (post-Twins departure, when that expansion Senators team was there).
      http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Not that I keep track of the major league baseball teams but it would be nice for a San Fransicso Giants vs Oakland A's for this year's World Series matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkmeister
          Once a Dodgers fan, always a Dodgers fan.

I'm happy for DC, which hasn't had a team since 1971. I watched a few games at RFK back in the mid-1960s (post-Twins departure, when that expansion Senators team was there).
          By the way, (and I'm sure that you're already aware of this), during that same period, the Senators was the parent club that the Hawaii Islanders were affiliated with. I am trying to think of the young prospects that may have gone up to the Senators....Pete Craig (pitcher), I'm not sure if Willie Kirkland went back up after he was here or he was sent down and never got back up.
          Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

Working...
          X