Graffitti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graffitti

Auwe! Today on the way home, I saw that vandals have already tagged the Bishop Museum's new science building. And it's not even completed yet!

Re: Graffitti

And that's not the worst petty crime around. 18 fires in Hamilton Library?
    http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
      Auwe! Today on the way home, I saw that vandals have already tagged the Bishop Museum's new science building. And it's not even completed yet!

they know what they like. and they prolly liked the view you ONCE had from the bishop museum great lawn ( and most of the surrounding area) of allll of honolulu and diamond head.
      that ugly bunker of a monstrocity is a travesty in itself. grafitti may improve it in some eyes.
      Last edited by kimo55; April 6, 2005, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkmeister
        18 fires in Hamilton Library
        4 dead in Ohio

Comment

So when I was in Honolulu before moving up to the Big Island, I saw a lot of graffitti with the name: Phyto! He's like all over the place. I would tell my friends who live in an apartment complex in McCully where Phyto is spray painted all over the walls, to one night get a marker and add underneath his name the following: Is a fag.

Or better yet call your company PHYTO's Photo Service and let him do the signage on your new all white cargo van parked overnight in town.
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
            4 dead in Ohio
            Too many syllables in my sentence to scan properly.

Actually, once that thing is done I expect it to be a big educational draw.

And Kimo, you'd prefer "7 clams in Waikiki?"
            http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
              Whoever's in charge of the project is on the ball. This morning, the tags have been covered by a black tarp. Good thinking; it deprives the taggers of the satisfaction of seeing their work and prevents them from leaving new tags too.

Comment

Looks like they caught the punks who did it.

Comment

I swear to god, if I ruled the world, taggers would lose a finger on their first offense. No trial, no probation, no plea bargains. You're standing in front of a wall with spray paint in your hand? Say bye-bye to your pinky. There is no excuse.

Comment

I'm taking a couple of classes at HCC, they hit the elevators and the bathrooms but the cleaning folks are always on it. But sheesh enough already. I can't believe they still do that crap even at that age.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilinahe
                      I swear to god, if I ruled the world, taggers would lose a finger on their first offense. No trial, no probation, no plea bargains. You're standing in front of a wall with spray paint in your hand? Say bye-bye to your pinky. There is no excuse.

and if you are caught, and present a threat to the one attempting to stop your vandalism, say bye-bye to your life.
                      These young punks don't remember the episode in L.A. a while ago in which one young Hispanic "tagger'' was killed and another wounded by a white vigilante who was carrying a handgun, when one vandal tried to stab the dude with a screwdriver.
                      (but I hope it never gets to that point, here.)

Comment

That's the thing that gets me. The folks busted for this stuff are in their twenties, a lot of the time. Grow up and get a job, already. What, they're taggers until they're too old to run fast enough?

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                          That's the thing that gets me. The folks busted for this stuff are in their twenties, a lot of the time. Grow up and get a job, already. What, they're taggers until they're too old to run fast enough?

Some of them actually think "tagger" IS their job. They have a legitimate title, adopted by the media.
                          They claim they are creating jobs for others. (repairing the vandalism)
                          Their efforts and 'talent' are validated to a degree by the media:
                          "A museum spokesman ... said he would rather see the culprits use their artistic talents in a constructive rather than destructive way."

Comment

That "phyto" dude and his friends are all over the buildings underneath the Diamond Head end of the Airport Viaduct. Just recently, they've gone ballistic under there all over the freeway supports and the businesses in the area with large "tagging" displays.

I hope that one of the jackasses who got caught at Bishop Museum was indeed this "phyto" turkey. He's left his mark all over from Aiea to Kalihi and beyond for the past several years.

They are nothing but vandals, common criminals who ought to be charged with criminal property damage and thrown in jail for a while. No, not juvenile detention, JAIL... the place where they can get their 'okole, along with their attitudes, seriously adjusted.
                            Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

You know if a tagger feels their work is necessary I guess I'd put them in with the likes of terrorists who feel attacking buildings with planes was justified too.

Somehow in their minds they feel they're doing God's work like Hitler. I think the day manufacturers make spray paint that can't get you high is when the minds of taggers will sober up where they can understand reality.

In the meantime taggers should be hunted down and forced to face their victims when caught.

So this post actually should be in the "What pisses you off" section too.
                              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
                              X