RAPE: What's the solution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAPE: What's the solution?

Everyone agrees that RAPE is a terrible crime and the rally at UH was held to address the need for all of us to look out for each other. IMO, it seems to me that the media has been all out to make it a State problem . Many say the State is not doing enough to prevent these crimes in O'ahu neighborhoods. If anyone was at that rally was Mufi or any of the other county mayors there to answer what thier islands are doing? Maybe Honolulu and the other counties should develope an SVU in thier police departments to deal with only sex-related crimes.

What other solutions are they to prevent these sickos from harming our women?
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Re: RAPE: What's the solution?

castrating the bastards. guarantee they won't rape anymore and those who think about raping will think twice before they do. I would volunteer to do the job and say gladly...poof poof be gone, olo's and all too!
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
      castrating the bastards. guarantee they won't rape anymore and those who think about raping will think twice before they do. I would volunteer to do the job and say gladly...poof poof be gone, olo's and all too!
      I agree Not with Chemicals either. da old style.
      Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
      Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by alohabear
        Everyone agrees that RAPE is a terrible crime ...
        What other solutions are they to prevent these sickos from harming our women?

our women?
        from harming ANY female...

Throw them in prison with a dozen of the biggest butchest S&M homosexual rapists ever found, along with a very horny gorilla or two.
        For protection, give them only a large jar of a vaseline/sand/habanero oil mixture.
        wait a month or so.
        Then, take em out, cover their naked worthless body in honey and bury them in the nearest fireant hill.
        one more month.
        THEN castrate them.
        Last edited by kimo55; April 8, 2005, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Oh how vicious! Now that's cool!
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Before we go putting on our blinders and think of only the guy as the perpetrator and just punishment remember this...the victim doesn't necessarily have to be the woman that reported the crime. Sometimes the true victim can be the one lured: Adam and Eve...who was the victim? And to think he gave up rib for that bitch!

Anyway being the father of six boys, when the first two became adults I made them aware of the implications of consentual sex and how they can easily be accused of rape if the relationship sours. My boys are decent human beings. They don't swear (in our presence), they don't drink, do drugs, attend/will attend college, have great grades, and are respectful of their family but they are also naive about the dangers of reality. That's why I talk to them about being careful about their relationships and look for the signs of deceit and the implications it carries.

Before we go cutting off men's balls for a rape we better make sure who the true victim is.

So what if it was the woman who was the perpetrator? What do we do? Cutt out her clitoris? Shocked? Well we were about to slice the nuts off the male perpetrator and seemed okay with that.

In today's world either male or female can be the victim. Both can be ruthless. One thing the womens movement attempted to achieve was equal status for women among men and in the laws of justice, parity doesn't necessarily mean "women and children" first. The eyes of Lady Liberty are blindfolded and she carries that symbolic scale of justice for a reason, so as not to be subjective as to who is the victim.

But if it were found to be the guy who raped an innocent woman...cut the dickhead's balls off and let the father of the victim do it! Then I'd make the asshole eat his own weapons! Top that!
            Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
              But if it were found to be the guy who raped an innocent woman...cut the dickhead's balls off and let the father of the victim do it! !
              yer rite, seedubya.

The extreme fantasy retribution acts are basically assumed for those that definitely and admittedly are the rapists.

Comment

ahhh but is not safe to assume...because you (rhetorically speaking not meaning you Kimo) make an "ass" out of you and me.

Oh man what a disgusting combination of topic and phrases, rape and ass

And Kimo...I'm not gay so let's not read too deep (DOH!) into this. I think I better shut up already before I get into deeper kim chee!
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
                X