Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cruel, cruel people

Witnesses: Disabled Girl Punched In Face, Forced To Perform Sex Acts

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- A 16-year-old disabled girl was punched and forced to engage in videotaped sexual acts with several boys in a high school auditorium as dozens of students watched, according to witnesses.

Authorities are investigating and no charges have been filed in the alleged attack last month at Mifflin High School. Four boys suspected of involvement were sent home and have not returned to class.

Her father said the girl is developmentally disabled. A special education teacher said the teen has a severe speech impediment.
    I hope they burn
    Last edited by helen; April 12, 2005, 10:37 PM. Reason: trimming the text due to copyright
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Cruel, cruel people

Originally posted by adri1456
    I hope they burn

I will hold the blowtorch.

Comment

And I will videotape it!
      Lovena

Comment

Originally posted by EastCoastTropics
        And I will videotape it!
        and i will edit and distribute it for free.

Comment

No getting away from idiots, the world is filled with them.

Comment

Again, the issue is that kids nowadays are not being taught to respect others. It's bad enough when you don't look like everybody else and people either stare at you or avoid looking at you, but this is waaaay worse. Those boys should be disciplined by the courts as juvenile sex offenders. I'm sorry, but if kids only learn through example, then let these boys be an example of what not to do to other people. Their parents should also be hauled into court and ordered to pay restitution (since apparently good parenting skills are something they don't possess, but having to pay money for something their kids did will force them to take some responsibility for their kids' actions--money talks, bullshit walks).

Miulang
            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
            X