X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raid!!!

"Breaking news":
    http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar.../br/br04p.html

"A local, state and federal task force rounded up 133 fugitives on O'ahu and Maui as part of a nationwide initiative to catch wanted criminals.
    "A news release from the U.S. Marshals Service said of the total arrests, 70 were related to narcotics offenses or crimes of violence. The raids, on April 7, yielded 2 ounces of methamphetamine, a quarter ounce of marijuana and 10 marijuana plants."

OooooooH!!! A quarter-ounce of herb and 10 plants! Boy, don't we all feel safer now!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Re: Raid!!!

I feel alot better knowing 133 criminals are behind bars. As for the narcotics that got found...less on the street too. The continuing "raids" is an all around effort that should be appreciated not put down. Then again, I respect your view on how you feel about this topic.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
      I feel alot better knowing 133 criminals are behind bars. As for the narcotics that got found...less on the street too. The continuing "raids" is an all around effort that should be appreciated not put down. Then again, I respect your view on how you feel about this topic.
      Sorry you misunderstood me, but I wasn't putting down the raids at all. I agree with you on that part (your first sentence). All I was doing was noting that after that massive coordinated raid they only found a quarter-ounce of marijuana... I found that part amusing. See?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
        Sorry you misunderstood me, but I wasn't putting down the raids at all. I agree with you on that part (your first sentence). All I was doing was noting that after that massive coordinated raid they only found a quarter-ounce of marijuana... I found that part amusing. See?
        If that's all the police found, then it looks like these drug dealers have learned the corporate downsizing lesson -- don't keep inventory on the shelves where it's not earning you any money. Just-in-time delivery is the way to go!

Comment

Oh! I get it now. City, State and Feds coming up with that amount of grass? Yeah, it is funny in a sort of way. Spending time, money and workforce for such a small quantity. LOL

It's better than nothing. More laughter!

Likanui, so what you think about the raids going on? Does your community have problems? Mine is endless. Going to the store I pass by dealers and chronics. I may wobble and be slow but as soon as they see me coming...hahahahahahahah, they split like a jack rabbit.

I wish they would have more raids in every community. I've always said that they need to be more consistent. The new top brass...nah, neva mind. Have a nice day!

Comment

We get the monthly flyovers looking for pakalolo.

My farm - Kona Mist Coffee

Comment

Originally posted by DaveNSoKona
              We get the monthly flyovers looking for pakalolo.
              Wow! I thought they did it daily! Auwe!

Comment

Working...
              X