Vader-Jones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vader-Jones

An ancient order of athletes devoted to the game of football and determined to destroy enemies of the Warrior Faction, the Samoan-Sith were a menace long thought extinct. The current incarnation of the Samoan-Sith is the result of a rogue football coach dissident from the order. Two thousand years ago, Vader-Jones had come to the understanding that the true power of the Force lay not through the run. Only by passing repeatedly could its true potential be gained. Other coaches balked at the new direction of the force.

Vader-Jones became an outcast, but he eventually gained followers to his new order. Awakening believers by breaking the ancient NCAA all time passing yards record, by mentoring the young padowan Tim Skywalker. The new Samoan-Sith cult continued to grow and armies of men and women joined the Samoan-Sith faction.

Next season Vadar-Jones will go up against what most view as the most devastating and destructive force to ever face mankind. Much more deadly then the infamous Death Star itself, the name of the new enemy is the Trojans of USC. They are experienced, explosive, understands the Force and all of its intricacies. This army dressed in Red and Yellow will take the battlefield looking for a third consecutive “Bowl Championship Series title.

The Saga Continues…..
    In deep thought, Vader-Jones realizes that the best defense is not always a good offense. The path to enlightenment is not only a good offense but an offensive defense! Leading the Samoan-Sith into battle with the Trojans extemporaneously, would be suicide and the balance of the Force would undoubtedly shift. Vader-Jones had no choice but to call on an old friend for help, the Legendary Jerry-Kenobi a member of the Jedi Order. Jerry-Kenobi shrouded from the force for the last 12 years promises that he will train the Samoan-Sith and ready them for battle come September 3, 2005. Will the addition of Jerry-Kenobi be enough to fight off the Trojans of USC?

It didn’t take long for Emperor-Carroll to sense the presence of an ancient power and called together his evil staff to prepare for this new threat. Emperor-Carroll recently lost his most coveted minion, and ponders how the dark side will counter Vader-Jones’ latest addition. Dark Side theme song playing in background (Emperor-Carroll speaks) “Vader-Jones plays no threat to the Dark Side, we are superior and have no weaknesses. We will continue as planned, to destroy the Samoan-Sith and await for the return of Vader-Jones to the Dark Side.”

Mahalo,
    Scott

This weeks Sports Angel: Kelsie

Mahalo,
    Scott
    SPORTS HAWAII
    "Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

Re: Vader-Jones

What the hell?......ahhh, neva mind!

about the pic, and so? I've seen better, then again, I'm not into women. discrimination perhaps? this is a family oriented forum. keep your bikini clad pics to yourself!
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
      keep your bikini clad pics to yourself!

This is much more fun than that old picture where you tried to "Finda the Pope in the pizza".
      Every so often a clever image comes along that camouflages something for us to locate. This is such a picture.
      I am told, there are TWO lobsters. Go ahead and try to find them. If you dig the lobsters within 30 minutes, the left side of your brain is pretty normal. If you can't find the slimy things, you are Fighter Pilot material!

http://www.tikitv.com/weadakine.jpg

Comment

Bro Kimo, dats not funny! I was nosy and clicked it...mama was passing by and told me,"wat wrong with you, you sick!" You got me in trouble.

hahahahahahahaha!

Comment

Bro Kimo, dats not funny! I was nosy and clicked it...mama was passing by and told me,"wat wrong with you, you sick!" You got me in trouble.

hahahahahahahaha!
          No, YOU got yourself in trouble. Showing lobsters to those that haven't had lunch yet.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
            No, YOU got yourself in trouble. Showing lobsters to those that haven't had lunch yet.
            Ok, I agree I got myself in trouble. Hmmm, maybe I'll go to Tamashiro to buy one and have it for lunch with Mama. Yeah, that's a great idea. While I'm there, I'll pick up some tako poki and ahi shoyu poki too. Yummy!

Comment

Ok, I agree I got myself in trouble. Hmmm, maybe I'll go to Tamashiro to buy one and have it for lunch with Mama. Yeah, that's a great idea. While I'm there, I'll pick up some tako poki and ahi shoyu poki too. Yummy!

eh. get some poke too, while you are there.

Comment

Working...
              X