kathy hoshijo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kathy hoshijo

does anyone know what she's up to these days? still on kauai? does she still have a cooking show?

just wondering.

thanks
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Re: kathy hoshijo

I'm interested in contacting Kathy too. Do you know if she or PBS sells copies of her cooking show on VHS?

Comment

aloha from kauai. I just found this site. anyway, I am Kathy Hoshijo's daughter-in-law living on kaua'i. kathy lives in Dana Point with her family. Her books are for sale through amazon and even ebay. It's a trip to me. Anyway she is well and still making delicious foods, only for the family now though. Our family has certainly grown over the years. Hopes this helps you. Aloha

Comment

wow...HT trips me out every time I reload my page sometime....

congrats for you guys hooking because of HT... one more prop for PZ!

Comment

Originally posted by 4 groms
          aloha from kauai. I just found this site. anyway, I am Kathy Hoshijo's daughter-in-law living on kaua'i. kathy lives in Dana Point with her family. Her books are for sale through amazon and even ebay. It's a trip to me. Anyway she is well and still making delicious foods, only for the family now though. Our family has certainly grown over the years. Hopes this helps you. Aloha
          cool! thanks so much for writing
          525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Working...
          X