Hawaii is the mainland.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii is the mainland.

lets send councilman donovan delacruz to live in L.A.
    he wants to turn hawaii into the mainland
    Corporate naming rights for buildings, arenas, parks. It was ok, as da H.I.C.
    then they renamed it blasidell.
    (yes, i know why)
    shortly it will be the Time/Warner/Aolconcert center.

enuff! Stop californicating our islands!

Re: Hawaii is the mainland.

Unfortunately, Bro Kimo things don't happen as we would like them to be. We can grumble all we want and list the many things that "dumb" Politicians do. The voters are the ones who put the same idiots back into office.

Speaking about Donovan, I remember when he came to my resturant with two others. I didn't know who he was initially. I use to talk to all my customers and he wasn't any different. I went on to mention about the drug and illegal activities in Chinatown and pointed across the street in broad daylight a dealer selling cocaine to a customer. After telling him that, I found out who he was. Did he come back or did he mention that he witnessed first hand a drug buy in Chinatown? NO!

There is hope that voters will become more aware and finally get the dummies out and replace with ones who will do their communities and Hawaii nei good. Until then, all we can do is rant and rave, hoping upon hope that someone out there is listening.

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
    X