Star Wars Episode III merchandise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Episode III merchandise

Was wandering through a store's toy section last night and I came across the Star Wars toys for the upcoming movie which opens in about a month from now.

Noticed that the light sabers were selling around $8, tried to use one and after pressing the button to make it work nothing happens until you have to flick it with your wrist while pressing the button to make the colored plastic come out of the saber.

Re: Star Wars Episode III merchandise

I've got most of those toy lightsabers from each of the movies. My favorite is Darth Maul's, heh. I love spinning it around and making the sabers extend. I want to buy one of those lightsabers from Master Replicas...but so expensive. My dad will probably go hunting for the "special" toys as usual. I just bought the Ep III novel, myself.
    myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Re: Star Wars Episode III merchandise

Originally posted by kupomog
      I've got most of those toy lightsabers from each of the movies. My favorite is Darth Maul's, heh. I love spinning it around and making the sabers extend. I want to buy one of those lightsabers from Master Replicas...but so expensive. My dad will probably go hunting for the "special" toys as usual. I just bought the Ep III novel, myself.
      Border's books has some Master Replicas swords....Maybe you should video tape yourself and be the "Hawaiian Star Wars Kid".
      Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
      Flickr

Comment

Working...
      X