This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunset On The Beach, April 24, 2005 Sunday

Aloha Everyone! AbsolutChaos and I are meeting at SOB this Sunday. Some of her age group will be meeting her there too. We invite fellow members from Hawai'i Threads to come too.

Per AbsolutChaos, "I always get there around 5:30pm, sit on the grass side (behind the movie screen) on a blue surgical drape, with my red bag. :-)"

I still got to get a confirmation on that, food wise, and drinks. I don't know if it's a bring your own grinds and stuff. Will get back with the information or she will post it here.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Re: Sunset On The Beach, April 24, 2005 Sunday

Here's your confirmation! :-)

You can bring your own food or you can bring money and get something from the various vendors. There are a variety of options, everything from pizza to Greek to local plates.

Look forward to perhaps seeing some of ya out there...in case you are wondering, the free movie they are showing is "Raising Hell," which I don't mind since I'm not paying for it.

Comment

Just a reminder for those who are planning to go and for those who didn't see this post. Tomarrow, 5:30 pm. we meet. Come early if you want. I'll be there by 4:30 pm. due to parking. Even if you don't want to join us, should be interesting than spending a boring Sunday evening home alone. Komo mai, no be shy. I haven't decided if I'll buy food there or bring some of my famous fried chicken or shoyu chicken wings to share. It depends what mood I'm in. heheheheheh

Love and aloha,
      Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
        Just a reminder for those who are planning to go

yea, i'll be there.. OH!darn,Igottagosailingagaindammit!
        sorry.

Comment

So here it is May 3rd and no update on this thread? Wassup wit dat? So I like da scoops! What happened?
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Pau already we went. We had good fun. Wea you was?

Comment

I nevah wen go cuz I stay Big Island...auwe. Next time go take some pictures so us deprived buggahs ova hea can see dakine stuff la dat! Get em...good. Eh one pidgin word I stay hea plenty is dakine "Choke" as in: Wow dakine ahi was running today...was choke braddah! Translation: Wow the ahi were massing around our blessed shorelines today...yes there were massive quantities brother! Yeah...choke!
              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
                Eh one pidgin word I stay hea plenty is dakine "Choke" as in: Wow dakine ahi was running today...was choke braddah! Translation: ...Yeah...choke!

craig, you new to dese islands o wot?! cuz, get da kine long time, arready.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                  craig, you new to dese islands o wot?! cuz, get da kine long time, arready.
                  eh, BroKimo...he not new to da islands. He got one choke property on da Big Island and choke kids. Leave the braddah alone.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                    eh, BroKimo...he not new to da islands. He got one choke property on da Big Island and choke kids. Leave the braddah alone.
                    you choke da exchange when ya butt in. You his mama? he no can spik fo himself or wot!?

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                      you choke da exchange when ya butt in. You his mama? he no can spik fo himself or wot!?
                      He can, just wanted to save him the needless time to do it. Watch he take you down broKimo. He can go word for word with you. hahahahahahahahah

Comment

Working...
                      X