Your best time of day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your best time of day

What part of the day are you roaring to do things?

I'm usually a mid morning (10pm) kinda guy, but with the right amount of OJ, then I can start typing documents at 5am.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Your best time of day

Typically around 11pm is when I'm on my second wind up until 2am.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

I'm with you, Craig. I'm a night owl and I also like mornings. My ideal day would begin at about seven p.m. and go until noon the next day.

That's kind of lousy, since I'm a teacher and have to go until about four most days. What I don't get is that all my students are zombies in the mornings, while I'm a bundle of energy; then, at the end of the day, I'm pretty much little more than dried cuttlefish while they're alive and kicking.

Sometimes, I hate them.
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

daytime best for working around the yard, beach, pool, sailing, working out which gives me alotta energy. Hard to sit at computer indoors while Hawaiian beautiful day goes by on the outside. Evening when all is quiet best work done on the computer. That's when work flows well and energy up. But must get in the 8 hours of work day or nite!

Comment

Ahhhh...das one easy one. From 6:00 am. waiting for my grandson to arrive till 5:00 pm.
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Usually from 3-6 p.m.--that's when I realize I've been totally unproductive and better get a move on my work.
            * I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. *
            - Anna Quindlen

Comment

I love early mornings from about 5AM to 8AM. This might be my farming heritage manifesting itself. It's the best time for me to get my running in. I feel I have the most energy just after getting out of bed, my legs are rested, and there is just something invigorating about seeing the sun rise above the horizon while I'm out on my running course. And then, after my run is over, I have a brand new day to enjoy.

I have to say I abhor nights...the worst feeling for me, as a runner, is to see the sun drop below the horizon, during the times I must run evening-time and know that I still have 10 miles left to run in pitch black. I hate that!!

Comment

Working...
              X