How do you spell "Google"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you spell "Google"?

When going to the world's favorite search engine, make sure you type "Google"
    correctly. Apparently someone is now capitalizing on people's fat fingers and creating sites based on google typos that can download malicious worms or trojan horses.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Re: How do you spell "Google"?

I wonder if anyone has registered the domain for http://www.1000000000000000000000000...0000000000.com.

Comment

Who'd misspell google?

Doesn't everyone have a google toolbar now?
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Mahalo Miulang!
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
          When going to the world's favorite search engine, make sure you type "Google"
          correctly. Apparently someone is now capitalizing on people's fat fingers and creating sites based on google typos that can download malicious worms or trojan horses.

Miulang

you are right!
          just typed in www.goggle.com
          and my browser flashed off and on in a bizzarre fashion and had to force quit safari!
          but as queried b4, doesn't everyone have google search in their browser menu bar?!

Comment

I don't. Nothing against Google or any of the other search engines, other than Websearch who sneaks in pop-ads (at least what I noticed about my co-workers are experiencing).

Comment

Working...
            X