Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't pirate any copyrighted music or movies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't pirate any copyrighted music or movies!

Uncle George just signed the ..." Family Entertainment and Copyright Act, approved by the House of Representatives last Tuesday, represents the entertainment industry's latest attempt to thwart rampant piracy on file-swapping networks. Movies such as "Star Wars: Episode II," "Tomb Raider" and "The Hulk," have been spotted online before their theatrical release...."

If the Feds catch you with one illegal DVD or CD with pirated material, you could be thrown into jail for 3 years.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Re: Don't pirate any copyrighted music or movies!

Okay now all of you Ipod owners who download. Make sure your computer hard drive is devoid of any pirated files while downloading. I can imagine Apple working with the federal government in quearing your drive while online with these websites seeing if you're one of the millions of thieves being targeted by the FBI.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

What else is new?

After reading something in the advertiser how they caught 3 local people downloading music, that just pushed into fear that my friends can be caught.
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

simple up front hides the complexity behind. That's pretty much Apple's approach to their products since it's evolution. Even their programming makes it user friendly but to a programmer it's a nightmare.

So the innocent looks of the Ipod may hide a greater threat to it's users by virtue of it's hidden design.

Okay that's my conspiracy theory. But you never know!
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

How they are catching these yahoo's on P2P etc is they are physically sharing
          copyrighted material not downloading it. There are companies, like BayTSP,
          Ranger Online who comb the P2P etc networks for people sharing this stuff.
          Check out my blog on Kona issues :
          The Kona Blog

Comment

Working...
          X