No announcement yet.

How long can you stay at your computer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long can you stay at your computer?

I know some of you guys have things better to do other than sitting infront of your computer, browsing countless forums and rotting your brain with useless information, but I just want to know how long do people here last when they're on a computer w/out any breaks?

The last time I counted, I lasted 3 hours, and that was on internet surfing. If I wsa playing a game, then I can easily go 7 hours w/ no breaks.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: How long can you stay at your computer?

Longest ever was about 13 hours. In the past 4 years, my average per day was 6 hours a day. Now I usually go 3 to 4 or less, unless I'm up during the late night/early mornings like now, then I can stay on for a long time and still get enough sleep for classes.
    myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

It may seem that I'm on 24/7. The truth is about 2 hours max. I have responsibilities throughout the day and night. What I do is leave the computer on and shut down completely three-four times a day. When I retire to bed, I shut down till 7:30 am. Then do the same all over again.

I don't surf other forums. Hawai'i Threads is home to me. I don't surf the internet either. I do check out links that are posted by the others at HT. If I need information I ask.

Basically, I use my computer for emails, writing on my blog, HT, and for Military Mothers Support Groups.

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Although I used to spend many hours on the computer (mostly playing MUDs), I'm now only on for about an hour a day.

Comment

I terrorize this board!!!!! Nah I'm on only when my 16-month old is crashed out (like now) otherwise my life is a world of diaper changes, bottle feedings, and sending the choo choo train into my baby's mouth for his strained pears!
          Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
          X