eh, howzit!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eh, howzit!

new but not new, sort of! fresh meat? ha ha, but with the recent poi shortage and having withdrawals (oh painful!) I know I'm home for good. mom is a local girl from TH days born and raised Honolulu now living in SF, grandma (r.i.p.) born and raised Maui. (it was grandma who used to make me poi "cocktails" out of poi, milk and some brown sugar that I love so much I still enjoy today!) So I'm a SF boy but lived here late 70's for school then back to mainland and finally finally finally back again. I see so much different now in 2005 (costco really is everywhere) but so much still the same thankfully. "lucky we live Hawaii"
    Aloha and hope to meet some of you!
    Philip
    Last edited by poi cocktail :); May 3, 2005, 10:56 AM.
    this space for rent

Re: eh, howzit!

aloha and welcome to hawaii threads! mmmmm.....poi cocktial, now that's delicious!
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

's back and mixes one up for you. did I mention I single too. hehehehehehe! oops!
      this space for rent

Comment

Looks like aunty found a kindred spirit and mate.

Comment

howzit kimo55! kindred spirit, I'm sure we have alot in common. da' odda' part you just slow down tiger, get one speed limit ova hea eh!
          this space for rent

Comment

eh, to both you gents...not funny! where did that implication come from? i to busy now taking care of three grand kids and one old tutu lady. plus a good foa nothing odda half that i stupidly seem to love. i have no thoughts or ideas of fooooooliiing around! nah, all in da fun.

i going back drinking. i gotta calm my nerves down.

gonna find me one place where nobody knows me
            and drink like theres no tomarrow!

Comment

ahh, the good ones always taken. story of my life I like make friends anyways, was one of the taken ones till recent and still getting situated. anyone bike or hike? like go concert? e-a-t and drink or float in the ocean like a plumeria? help me paint the house? LOL, thought I'd ask.

have a great day here in Paradise!
              this space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by poi cocktail :)
                ahh, the good ones always taken. story of my life I like make friends anyways, was one of the taken ones till recent and still getting situated. anyone bike or hike? like go concert? e-a-t and drink or float in the ocean like a plumeria? help me paint the house? LOL, thought I'd ask.

have a great day here in Paradise!

Eh, newbie...yeah, you. You serious about what you said?

PM me.

I'm serious. I'm dainty, lady like and never get angry.
                Last edited by 1stwahine; May 4, 2005, 12:15 PM.

Comment

check PM's. go sock kimo instead of drink anyone else like say hi? I hiked to manoa falls after, metplenty people, that was fun. does Hanauma still have fish left? is there lava in a volcano? answer yes then gimme a shout
                  this space for rent

Comment

Working...
                  X