Sole Proprietor taxes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sole Proprietor taxes?

I am starting an online business....selling most of my products to the mainland and overseas..online.

I'm not sure what taxes I will have to pay??? Do I only have to pay GET and then personal income tax???

Re: Sole Proprietor taxes?

How substantial a business are you planning? A full-time, lifestyle sustaining enterprise, or just a thing on the side, a step above selling stuff on eBay? If the latter, depending on the thresholds, you might be able to remain an individual taxpayer and just declare (and save up for) a Schedule C/1099 declaration. Collecting GET, reconciling and filing under a business license, is not my idea of a good time.

Not that I have any idea what I'm talking about. I have a sole-prop business license, but I haven't done a thing with it. I just file big fat zeroes when the forms come.

Comment

Re: Sole Proprietor taxes?

It will start out as a small business on the side...not my main income. But it might have potential to become my main income. Monthly sales of about $2500 to start with. I have a sole-prop business license.

Comment

Working...
      X