X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• house moving sale

could you call me with information

Seth -------
    Last edited by admin; June 16, 2005, 05:11 AM. Reason: Removed phone number.

house moving sale

For sale

Moving!!! everything must go

27" Sony tv $40

JVC DVD player $20

Comic book collection 20 years worth of stuff $30

massage chair $60

dinning room table $20

Call Seth -------
    Last edited by admin; June 16, 2005, 05:11 AM. Reason: Removed phone number.

Comment

Person Impersonating me again- ADMIN READ

Admin, the user named "seth" is posting up false ads for sale and giving out my cell phone number. This person is doing this to harrass me, to have strangers call my cell phone, thinking I am selling these items, etc.

Please lock his account and posts. Everyone else, please ignore this guy. He has done this 4-5 times after warnings from myself and the admin on forumshawaii.net.

Comment

Re: Person Impersonating me again- ADMIN READ

I speak as a member of hawaiithreads.com. We are given our own passwords to use for our accounts. It is our responsibility to make sure as with other accounts that are case sensitive that no one has access to any passwords without our authorization. In the matter in which you are posting, did you lose or give your password to this individual who apparently knows you personally, since he knows your cell number too?

I'm sure glad I'm Pupule...nobody like impersonate me! Then again...

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule
        Last edited by 1stwahine; June 15, 2005, 08:24 PM.
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Re: Na Palapalai to Perform at the AIDS Walk!

ignore "seth," please. He's impersonating me and giving out my cell phone number in order to be a bother.

Comment

Re: house moving sale

please ignore "seth," he is impersonating me and giving out my cell phone number through fake ads to harrass me.

Comment

Re: house moving sale

Why are you posting another thread regarding the same topic. Maybe you are the culprit. I will ignore both "seth" and you!
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Working...
              X