A Sort-Of Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Sort-Of Introduction

Well, I've actually introduced myself here before, but someone hurt my sensitive wittle feewings, so I stopped visiting the site. But I'm back now . . . for a while at least.

I'm a 30-something living in Mililani. Grew up on Maui, but moved to O`ahu for--*gasp*--a man (whom I ended up breaking up with).

You want to know more, drop me a line. Otherwise, I'll remain the enigma I like to be.
    Last edited by Jemmie211; May 13, 2005, 03:00 AM.
    The inability to hear is a nuisance; The inability to communicate a tragedy. Hear my hands!

Re: A Sort-Of Introduction

Howzit again. Hope you stick around longer this time.

Comment

Thanks Glen M. I hope so too! Let's just hope no one offends me. lol
      The inability to hear is a nuisance; The inability to communicate a tragedy. Hear my hands!

Comment

Hello again, Jemmie. Like Glenn says, welcome back. Don't take anything on this or any other internet forum seriously. I know you're a writer, so just look at everything objectively.

Miulang
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Welcome back, Jemmie! Don't worry, I won't remind everyone that you're an editor by trade.

Just chill and roll with the flow... We're a nice, big, dysfunctional family. Like the HHGTTG says, file us under, "Mostly harmless."

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
            Hello again, Jemmie. Like Glenn says, welcome back. Don't take anything on this or any other internet forum seriously. I know you're a writer, so just look at everything objectively.
            Miulang, I usually don't take things on forums personally, but for some reason this one person's comment hurt--maybe because it was the first comment I received after introducing myself the first time. *shrug*

Originally posted by pzarquon
            Welcome back, Jemmie! Don't worry, I won't remind everyone that you're an editor by trade.

Just chill and roll with the flow... We're a nice, big, dysfunctional family. Like the HHGTTG says, file us under, "Mostly harmless."
            Pzar,

Shall I smack ya now?

Comment

A quick word of advice: don't argue with idiots. It doesn't help.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
                Guess that means I can't argue with myself. Dangit!

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Miyashiro
                  One reason being that they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Edit: Oh yeah, hello
                  Last edited by SaucerBoy; May 13, 2005, 12:25 PM. Reason: Hi there

Comment

Working...
                  X