PDA

View Full Version : A Sort-Of Introduction

Jemmie211
May 12th, 2005, 11:34 PM
Well, I've actually introduced myself here before, but someone hurt my sensitive wittle feewings, so I stopped visiting the site. But I'm back now . . . for a while at least.

I'm a 30-something living in Mililani. Grew up on Maui, but moved to O`ahu for--*gasp*--a man (whom I ended up breaking up with).

You want to know more, drop me a line. Otherwise, I'll remain the enigma I like to be. :confused:

Glen Miyashiro
May 13th, 2005, 12:01 AM
Howzit again. Hope you stick around longer this time.

Jemmie211
May 13th, 2005, 02:58 AM
Thanks Glen M. I hope so too! Let's just hope no one offends me. lol

Miulang
May 13th, 2005, 04:52 AM
Hello again, Jemmie. Like Glenn says, welcome back. Don't take anything on this or any other internet forum seriously. I know you're a writer, so just look at everything objectively. ;)

Miulang

pzarquon
May 13th, 2005, 06:30 AM
Welcome back, Jemmie! Don't worry, I won't remind everyone that you're an editor by trade. :p

Just chill and roll with the flow... We're a nice, big, dysfunctional family. Like the HHGTTG says, file us under, "Mostly harmless."

Jemmie211
May 13th, 2005, 07:41 AM
Hello again, Jemmie. Like Glenn says, welcome back. Don't take anything on this or any other internet forum seriously. I know you're a writer, so just look at everything objectively. ;)
Miulang, I usually don't take things on forums personally, but for some reason this one person's comment hurt--maybe because it was the first comment I received after introducing myself the first time. *shrug*

Welcome back, Jemmie! Don't worry, I won't remind everyone that you're an editor by trade. :p

Just chill and roll with the flow... We're a nice, big, dysfunctional family. Like the HHGTTG says, file us under, "Mostly harmless."
Pzar,

Shall I smack ya now?

;)

Glen Miyashiro
May 13th, 2005, 08:20 AM
A quick word of advice: don't argue with idiots. It doesn't help. :rolleyes:

Jemmie211
May 13th, 2005, 08:23 AM

Guess that means I can't argue with myself. Dangit!

SaucerBoy
May 13th, 2005, 12:23 PM
One reason being that they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience ;)

Edit: Oh yeah, hello :)