Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frosty Giveaway - Wendy's Finger-Free Food Fest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frosty Giveaway - Wendy's Finger-Free Food Fest!

"This weekend Wendy's is giving away free, cool and creamy Jr. Frostys. Icy-cold choclatey refreshment, absolutely free. No coupon needed. No purchase neccessary. Just come in and say 'Free Frosty.' A 'please' would be nice, but not required either."

Nifty!

Of course, some analysts are saying that this big promotion can backfire in a way, since it just reminds people about the whole finger thing. Not that it's disappeared from the headlines or anything, now that they've figured out where the finger came from.

Re: Frosty Giveaway - Wendy's Finger-Free Food Fest!

Originally posted by pzarquon
    "This weekend Wendy's is giving away free, cool and creamy Jr. Frostys. Icy-cold choclatey refreshment, absolutely free. No coupon needed. No purchase neccessary. Just come in and say 'Free Frosty.' A 'please' would be nice, but not required either."

Nifty!

Of course, some analysts are saying that this big promotion can backfire in a way, since it just reminds people about the whole finger thing. Not that it's disappeared from the headlines or anything, now that they've figured out where the finger came from.
    My hubby & I passed by to Wendy's to get some for us. It was ok. They gave us a really dinky small stirofoam(sp?) cup, that's all.Well, beggers can't be choosy, I guess. Any way, it was an ok size, we really didn't want a really big one, any way. For those who were expecting it to be bigger or a taller cup, don't expect to much by being given a freebie cup. Just be satisfied of what size you get from wendy's as a FREE cup.
    Aches & Pains
    (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Working...
    X