Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

While I will go to Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith sometime this weekend, I haven't decided on when or where to see it, but I suspect I will see it a few times during the summer. In any event, I might as well start this thread since it opens after midnight (I doubt it if I will go).

Re: Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Gotta see it at Signature Dole Cannery first. They have the best sound.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I saw it. At midnight.

I think I hate myself. More later.
      But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
      GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

I saw it at Ward Theater this morning, was sitting on the 2nd row and had some empty seats on the first row, but then again Ward used 6 of their theaters to show it. Going to Dole tonight (hopefully if tickets are still available).

Comment

Channel 8 had a funny pidgin version of the "Long, long ago in a galaxy far far away" screen crawl on their 10:00pm news last night as a lead-in to the obligatory "fans online at Dole Cannery for the hottest movie of the summer" piece. Something like "Plen'y yeahs ago..."
          http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Bummer, I was taping KITV last night. By the way I purchased the ticket around 6pm, went home to watch Lost, got to Ward around 10:30 pm or show, stood in a line on the curb by Big City Dinner for a few minutes, then they let us in. Stayed in the theater for about a hour (at least it was dry while outside it was rainning off and on). Had a couple of people dressed as Darth Vader.

Comment

We're going on Sunday. My brother pre-ordered tickets with a group of other people weeks ago!

Comment

Went this morning to the 10AM showing at Signature Dole Cannery (now run by the Regal Theater chain)... There wasn't that much of a line today. Most anyone who wanted so badly to see the movie went to the midnight shows and a single showing at 3AM this morning.

For those who want to see it today or the weekend should not have much trouble obtaining tickets. When we went in at 830 AM for our 10AM show, there were still seats available at most of the other showings. There were several empty seats at our showing.

Signature Dole Cannery is the best place to see Star Wars III (or just about any other movie) as they have the largest screens and the only place with THX Dolby sound.

My quick rating on Star Wars III: I give it a 9 out of 10 rating. Very, very good movie and certainly the best among the 3 recent prequels.
                I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

The newest movie in this series upholds a long standing Star Wars tradition:

Go here only if you saw Revenge of the Sith: The Chopped Off Hands of Star Wars
                  I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel
                    The newest movie in this series upholds a long standing Star Wars tradition:
                    Hilarious. And surprising well-written (it always impresses me when grammar's tight). Can't wait to introduce a few friends to it.
                    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

I thought it was a great movie as well, man if I had known I could
                      have shown up at 1030pm and gotten into the Ward theater I wouldnt
                      have stood in line from 3pm onwards.

I was interviewed in the paper which is pretty cool, I was also interviewed during the 2004 election as well.

KalihiBoy

Comment

i liked it but you gatta admit that the acting (in general) was awful! flat as a pancake!

still, being able to see the last episode more than makes up for it.

anyone know what amadala says just before she dies? it was pretty soft and i couldn't make it out.

525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

"There's still good in him."

Originally posted by shaveice
                          anyone know what amadala says just before she dies? it was pretty soft and i couldn't make it out.

edit: moved the spoiler tags. thanks, helen!
                          Last edited by scrivener; May 20, 2005, 06:12 PM.
                          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

(if you haven't seen the movie, don't read beyond this point)

wow. what a cool trick. spoiler tags!

okay, if you care to answer, why did she lack you know what? with two rug rats to look after, you'd think that would be reason enuf to keep on truckin. couldn't be that thing that her domestic abuser did to her, could it?
                            525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

I saw the movie last night, highly recommended.It was a nice bridge between
                              the first Star Wars in 1977 and these three recent prequels.
                              Check out my blog on Kona issues :
                              The Kona Blog

Comment

Working...
                              X