Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please schedule a complete physical exam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please schedule a complete physical exam!

With everything going on in the world, our own hustles and bustle of daily life, employment and the rising costs from A-Z...please make an appointment to get a complete physical. Most of the times, we tend to forget to take care of ourselves. I say this today...because it is the anniversary of my late husband, Conrado being diagnosed with Lou Gerigh's Disease, at the age of forty-six yrs.old in 1996.

Like the saying goes, "If not for you, do it for your loved ones."

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Re: Please schedule a complete physical exam!

Now that I've gotten so ancient I no longer have the State medical insurance (Med-Quest), only Medicare, I can't schedule a complete physical exam, only, as I understand it, get assistance when I get badly off enough to be put in a hospital.

Comment

I don't know how to answer Albert's delimma. I do know that yesterday was a wake up call for me, again. It was only last week that I gave a friend the advice, "if not for you, for your loved ones!"

Yesterday, I was cutting hedges in my front yard. I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I stopped as fear gripped me inside out. I slowly walked into my home, took a nitro and drank cool iced water. I sat and looked over to MAMA as she watched her Korean Movie, again.

I thought of my Antonio, my kids and her. I made a silent plea to the God I know. Not now, please. I want to live.

Tomarrow, I begin a series of tests. Tomarrow my youngest leaves for Deigos Garcia somewhere in the Indian Ocean. I can't tell her. She must remain focused.

Please, schedule a complete medical check-up. Most of all...take time out to rest and lessen the stress in your lives. Money, glory, status is not everything. Life is priceless.

I care,
      Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

good idea but DON'T TAKE ANY FRIGGIN DRUGS,until you have done your homework on alturnatives.I have been researching the corruption in the FDA,drug companies,health organizations and the huge under reported inpact on our health (under reported because drug comercials are huge $$ and they have a say on what gets reported in the news) Doctors are recieving cash incentives in the form of grants,speaking engagements,ect..to push drugs.Once I realized that drugs/sickness=huge $$ and cures/healthy people=huge $$ loss my eyes opened to all the lies and I will never see the (ill)health industry the same.There are many many books,doctors,reporters seeing this too so do some google searches to find the other side of the story on ANYTHING your doctor recomends.

Comment

http://www.independent-media.tv/item...al%20Companies

just one of the 1000's of examples on the real business of (ill)Health Care

Comment

Working...
          X