Please ID some of these songs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please ID some of these songs

First of all, I need to know if posting 30 second clips of some local songs will be okay with the admin here.

I was digging up some CDs and ripping them into my computer, but since some (if not all) of them are burned, I can't properly ID the song.

If this is approved by the admin, then can people help?
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Re: Please ID some of these songs

Do the songs have lyrics? Start there.

Please don't post the files on this site as attachments. If you have them elsewhere, I suppose you might link them, but that's not a good idea, either.

If you ripped the songs from CDs you own, you should have the track listings. If you ripped the songs from CDs you don't own or copied, well... perhaps "Mystery Tracks!" CDs are a small inconvenience considering the benefits you've already claimed.

Comment

Re: Please ID some of these songs

Originally posted by admin
      Do the songs have lyrics? Start there.

Please don't post the files on this site as attachments. If you have them elsewhere, I suppose you might link them, but that's not a good idea, either.

If you ripped the songs from CDs you own, you should have the track listings. If you ripped the songs from CDs you don't own or copied, well... perhaps "Mystery Tracks!" CDs are a small inconvenience considering the benefits you've already claimed.
      They're local songs, so I'm starting here.

I'll just post them as 30 second snips at a low bitrate.
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Working...
      X