Karaoke Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karaoke Night!

Serenity, AbsoltChaos, Jdub, Poi, and any other hawaii threads members, family and friends...it's KARAOKE NIGHT!

June 1st, Wed.
    Detox (what a name)
    Corner of Beretania and Alakea Street
    9:00 pm. or up to the individual
    ends: up to the individual (smile)

drinks you pay.
    pupu's splilt or whateva's

interested to join us?
    PM me

1stwahine
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Re: Karaoke Night!

Just a friendly reminder for Karaoke Night!

Detox. June 1st, tomarrow night

9:00 pm. - till whenevers

relax, unwind, talk story.

mmmmmm....drinks.

auntie lynn aka auntie pupule

Comment

before anybody says anything...nobody showed up! it's cool. no hard feelings. i'm gonna write about the evening tomarrow, whateva's....i had fun. i'm intoxicated. check out my blog tomarrow.

chinatown substation too. nobody knows like aunty lynn of chinatown...nobody.

tomarrow, i tell what i saw. everthing. ooops. only the truth.....

http://www.hawaiistories.com/lynn

hehehheehhhhhhhheeee

when i wake up.....

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
        before anybody says anything...nobody showed up!
        Don't be discouraged. I really wanted to come, but I totally forgot, and will make the effort if someone plans it again sometime.
        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
          Don't be discouraged. I really wanted to come, but I totally forgot, and will make the effort if someone plans it again sometime.
          I'm not discouraged, heheheheh. I did have fun. There was no Karaoke. They had a live Reagae Band. Young guys playing the old school way, like Bob Marley. Great Music. Every Wednesday. Packed house. Interesting and friendly people. They will be expanding it to downstairs like the old Players. I then went Chinatown, walked....of, course to the Sub station and grumble about why can't I go on the monitors. New rookies left as soon as I said they had to go through the Auntie Lynn initiation in the bathroom. They believed and got out of the Sub darn fast. Talked to Officer Killam, my favorite police lady...still beautiful. Caught the last bus home @ 1:30 pm. Ok, I'll write about in my blog.

Hang over? Yes. It was worth it!

Auntie Lynn aka Auntie Pupule

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
            before anybody says anything...nobody showed up! it's cool. no hard feelings. i'm gonna write about the evening tomarrow, whateva's....i had fun. i'm intoxicated. check out my blog tomarrow.
            I'm sick that I couldn't make it to karaoke night, auntie...I got tied up at my news gig, then bogged down in client deadlines until 3am this morning...can we try again? I'm ready to bust "The Gambler" like a karaoke superstar!
            Don't be mean,
            try to help.

Comment

arggh I flaked, sorry! sure sounds like a fun place.
              this space for rent

Comment

stop apologizing. i had a fun time. i always do when i go out! i just got through with my blogging of last night. Jdub, i'm recovering from last night. i'll pm you when another karaoke night again for sure. you too, poi cocktail and absolutchaos! awwww....my whole body aches! what is today? thursday or friday? hehehehehe

auntie lynn aka auntie pupule

Comment

Working...
                X